The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Digitizer Formuas [Stage One - Muppet Theater]

#1SvenyipPosted 8/2/2013 9:44:51 PM(edited)
First off, ignore the fact I can't spell "Formulas" in my Topic descriptions. :D

==========

Secondly, shameless plug - my Friend code is [ 749378NA ].

If you haven't used a Referral Code yet and need one, you can use that (or any other Friend code) on the "Options" screen to get 20 free Diamonds.

==========

Here are the combo codes for the first stage (Muppet Theater):

Animal = COINS (No Digitization Formula)
< Needed for Big Mo, Durwood Clapper, Snowth >

Rowlf = COINS (No Digitization Formula)
< Needed for Rats, Durwood Clapper, The Divettes >

Sam Eagle = COINS (No Digitization Formula)
< Needed for Big Mo, Rats, Jax Strumley >

Floyd = COINS (No Digitization Formula)
< Needed for Jax Strumley, Snowth, The Divettes >
You'll need to level up a bit before Floyd will be available to Digitize.

Big Mo = Animal + Sam Eagle (30 Min)
< Needed for Zoot and Mahna Mahna >

Rats = Rowlf + Sam Eagle (30 Min)
< Needed for Zoot and Gonzo >

Durwood Clapper = Animal + Rowlf (30 Min)
< Needed for Miss Piggy >

Zoot = Big Mo + Rats (2 Hours)
< Not Needed for Any Digitization Formulas >

Jax Strumley = Floyd + Sam Eagle (4 Hours)
< Needed for Kermit and Fozzie >

Snowth = Animal + Floyd (4 Hours)
< Needed for Mahna Manha and Gonzo >

The Divettes = Floyd + Rowlf (4 Hours)
< Needed for Miss Piggy >

Mahna Manha = Big Mo + Snowth (6 Hours)
< Not Needed for Any Digitization Formulas>

Miss Piggy = Durwood Clapper + The Divettes (6 Hours)
< Needed for Kermit >

Gonzo = Rats + Snowth (6 Hours)
< Needed for Fozzie >

Kermit = Jax Strumley + Miss Piggy (6 Hours)

Fozzie = Jax Strumley + Gonzo (6 Hours)

==========

Note that you're not guaranteed to get the correct Muppet even if you use the proper formula. In particular, the ones that take twelve hours to obtain (6 through Harv-E and another 6 in the Digitizer) may take several attempts before they work right.

(You'll know you got the WRONG muppet if the time listed is shorter than what should have appeared.)

I thought about trying to figure out the "fourth likes" for each of the Muppets, but it's not really necessary. You'll need to have all sixteen muppets and at least one of each of the seventeen decorations (the last one is available at Level 14). If you have that, you'll automatically have 100% happiness for all muppets in the Muppet Theater.

---
PS3/Vita: Peridot_Weapon ["Peridot Weapon", WITHOUT the _, for iOS Game Center.]
"I don't know everything. I just happen to know this."
#2Svenyip(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2013 6:43:57 AM
Rather than make a separate topic, here's a quick Digitization Guide to Stage Two (The Kitchen). Some of the formulas are different because not all the same Muppets are available on this stage!

I used some of the gems I earned through referrals to "quick unlock" the formulas. Giving back to the community, and all that. :)

This guide doesn't have as many "bells and whistles" as the other one, but it has the formulas, which is all anyone REALLY cares about ...

Animal = COINS (No Digitization Formula)

Floyd = COINS (No Digitization Formula)

Rowlf = COINS (No Digitization Formula)

[NEW!] Swedish Chef = COINS (No Digitization Formula)

Jax Strumley = Rowlf + Floyd (2 Rooms)

[NEW!] Chickens = Swedish Chef + Rowlf (2 Rooms)

Big Mo = Swedish Chef + Animal (2 Rooms)

[NEW!] Kizzy = Animal + Floyd (2 Rooms)

The Divettes = Animal + Rowlf (2 Rooms)

[NEW!] Veggies = Floyd + Swedish Chef (2 Rooms)

Gonzo = Jax Strumley + Chickens (3 Rooms)

Zoot = Jax Strumley + Veggies (3 Rooms)

[NEW!] Beaker = The Divettes + Zoot (3 Rooms)

[NEW!] Rizzo = Veggies + Gonzo (3 Rooms)

[NEW!] Walter = Gonzo + Kizzy (3 Rooms)

Kermit = Walter + Jax Strumley (3 Rooms)

<< Durwood Clapper, Fozzie, Mahna Mahna, Miss Piggy, Rats, Sam Eagle and Snowth CANNOT be Digitized in The Kitchen. >>

Food costs to "level up" are the same, but it takes longer to Digitize Muppets in this location
(the starting Muppets like Animal all take two hours per step, and Big Mo (at least I THINK that's
who I'm digitizing right now!) takes six hours per step.

It's also more expensive to instantly buy a Muppet with Gems (something I recommend you NEVER do), ranging from 150 to 500 Gems per Muppet.

The Dressing Room upgrade costs are also more expensive and take longer. (I think it's 15,000 Coins and 8 Hours for the FIRST upgrade, so the last one will probably be a small fortune.) Since you're limited to 4 Rooms in the first dressing room, you'll probably want to start the first dressing room upgrade ASAP.
---
PS3/Vita: Peridot_Weapon ["Peridot Weapon", WITHOUT the _, for iOS Game Center.]
#3Kansas687Posted 8/3/2013 1:32:53 PM
Thank you for this! This is literally the only place on the internet I was able to find this information.

Since we're shamelessly plugging...my friend code is: 8325058JA
#4rzs164Posted 8/4/2013 2:09:36 PM
I am also working on formulas but I found them here so..........I will see what I can contribute. I saw this advertised on My Singing Monsters (which I love) . My muppet friend code is 11255042HE. For MSM it's 2961951ND. I will add both of you to my muppets but I am barely on level 10. I was looking for codes as I kept making rats. Thanks
#5stonee77Posted 8/4/2013 2:16:23 PM
Great info, thanks for sharing! I couldn't find the combo for Mahna Mahna.

7572354ak
^My friend code^
---
xbox live tag:
Morbid X
#6rzs164Posted 8/4/2013 9:26:29 PM
TIP: If you visit friends' stages and wait there for awhile, about 1-2 minutes, the audience throws roses and you get 60 points for each rose you collect.
#7DerpFace_Posted 8/5/2013 5:43:39 AM
Thanks! This helped a lot!
Do you have the time and diamonds to reveal all the "Question marks" about what all Muppets like?
That should be really good and helping.
Thanks once again! :)

Friend code: 2824195KF
#8rzs164Posted 8/5/2013 11:46:05 AM
I am working on food per level, max coins, coins per minute, and likes. Check back later and I should have it ready. Also, the roses are worth 5pts more for each level as you increase. For example in level 12 roses are worth 60 points and in level 13 they are 65 points.
#9electricmayhem1Posted 8/5/2013 11:57:41 AM
This is awesome! Thanks so much for posting this.

I've been stuck on the kitchen digitizer. Can't wait to start working on getting Beaker!

Friend code: 7717634HE
#10Svenyip(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2013 1:18:46 PM
Just as a warning, I screwed up one of the formulas above because I identified the Muppet face wrong! :/

The formula for Kitchen, Zoot, SHOULD be:

Zoot = BIG MO + Veggies (3 Rooms)

(I had it incorrectly written as Jax Strumley.)

That said, the chances for success for the "final five" in the Kitchen seem to be pretty lousy, because I've tried over a dozen times and can't successfully get Zoot, Rizzo or Walter to appear. (Beaker requires Zoot and Kermit requires Walter, so I can't go any further unless I can get at least one of those three to come out and play!)
---