Question about Monster Spawners...

#1NubaruPosted 1/23/2014 9:23:34 PM
So I put in a Seed that I came up with and I found a Zombie Spawner about 5 Blocks underground. Now I've made a Tunnel to it but my question is are there any Reasons to go and try and find another Spawner (Note: I Completely found this Spawner on accident while I was Demolishing a Village and Flattening the Land for where I was going to build my Central Base)? Also what are the Beat Spawner?
---
TWD Season 4 Prediction: Daryl Dixon will DIE. Prediction Made: 10/13/13
DA Pawn: | PSN: xXmaelx | Nyx | Sorcerer | LV. 200 | Challenger |
#2hitomikittykinsPosted 1/23/2014 10:01:29 PM
Zombies make for good experience farms till you can find a skeleton spawner. Skeletons drop much more useful items like bows and arrows, but skeleton spawners only show up 25% of all spawners. Spider spawners are a good source of string for fishing poles and bows, plus you can make wool if you really need it. Till you find a skelly or spider spawner, you can set up a decent XP farm with the zombie spawner.
---
Fed up.
Seriously.
#3the_hunter_gtaPosted 1/24/2014 1:42:02 AM
You can get iron armor/tools and even iron from zombies, i've gotten helm/boots, shovel and 2-3 iron,

Skeleton get lots of arrow and bones, and rarely get bows might even rarely be enchanted like Power I

And best to set up farms, but a spider farm is kind of awkward and slow for exp but good for string/eyes, and a trick to remove torches is to use water above the room thru few holes just the above torches! if don't use peaceful to set up farms? Is it even safe to switch to peaceful then back again?

A cave spider spawner "found in abandoned mineshafts" out of like 4-5 give or take! with lots of spider webs around" i've only seen one when i was in creative lookting around! I don't think will be easy to make farm for that they can get thru a 1 block hole! but drop the same as spiders and prob the same exp. so easier with spiders
---
[Back Up Games Saves to USB if possible]
PSN: gtasthehunter, HyperNepV Drops: http://goo.gl/y8BnJ, FF14 Maps http://goo.gl/HoQw7N
#4Nubaru(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 8:53:31 AM
So what is the Best way to set up an EXP Farm? I've got my Spawner Surounded in a Nether Brick Like Cage with Several Openings around the entire cage to attack the Zombies.
---
#5Nubaru(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 2:37:18 PM
Also my Zombie Spawning Pin is 7x7x2 (7 Width by 7 Length by 2 Height). And I occasionally have a Zombie Spawn outside but it's usually 1 outta 30. Should this be an Issue or is it Fine?
---
#6the_hunter_gtaPosted 1/24/2014 4:51:01 PM
check youtube for exp farms but use a crusher can skip some stuff, but those use more redstone parts there is water lift but but kind of tricky to make for zombies/Skeleton but is possible i 've made 2 different in in different worlds

i could help if you need!
---
[Back Up Games Saves to USB if possible]
PSN: gtasthehunter, HyperNepV Drops: http://goo.gl/y8BnJ, FF14 Maps http://goo.gl/HoQw7N
#7Nubaru(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 5:17:14 PM
the_hunter_gta posted...
check youtube for exp farms but use a crusher can skip some stuff, but those use more redstone parts there is water lift but but kind of tricky to make for zombies/Skeleton but is possible i 've made 2 different in in different worlds

I could help if you need!

Well I'm Currently on Vacation and won't be Back Til' the 30th (Next Thursday). I'll add you then if you want. I've put well over 3 Hours into building my Little Set Up for my EXP Farm and I really, really, REALLY don't wanna have to redo everything I already have done. I was just kinda curious if what I had done was going to be a Good set up for an EXP Farm...
---
#8YUGGLE123Posted 1/24/2014 5:29:38 PM
Soo, I just tried to explain it...... But it just sounded really confusing XD I have a zombie Xp farm that works great, if you want, I can join your world and help you make one like mine?

If you do, send me a FR, but put in it "help with Zombie XP farm" or something like that, do I know it's you, I get a tonne of FR

PSN; yuggle
---
Yuggle = Co-Leader Of The Elite Overlords
I Am Starscream.
#9Nubaru(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 6:13:54 PM
YUGGLE123 posted...
Soo, I just tried to explain it...... But it just sounded really confusing XD I have a zombie Xp farm that works great, if you want, I can join your world and help you make one like mine?

If you do, send me a FR, but put in it "help with Zombie XP farm" or something like that, do I know it's you, I get a tonne of FR

PSN; yuggle

I've got a good working Farm, I was just wondering if my farm will be Alrite due to the Rare Occasion of a Zombie Spawning Outside the Pen.
---
#10Nubaru(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2014 10:10:04 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]