Is there a free demo to try?

#1Edkill6782Posted 10/3/2013 1:43:51 AM
Or any time trials? I'd like to try it at least before I go and spend the money (I'm cheap as hell). Either that or I have another question if you guys know. I have an NES controller with a usb connector that I use to play roms with, I don't mind mapping out some buttons to my key board, it's what I do when I play snes games. Will that work on this game?
#2DumpyDiaperPosted 10/4/2013 12:08:17 PM
The NES controller doesn't have enough buttons to play this game. You need a jump button, an attack button, a power-up button, two buttons to scroll through characters, a button for standing still while aiming, and a pause button.
---
The bear bit off his legs one by one, then pulled him through the snow by his wang. It changed his life and the way he urinates.
#3NejiHyuga900Posted 10/4/2013 4:18:11 PM
I don't know if there is a demo to this but there are not enough buttons for an NES controller.

Controller scheme (Xbox 360 style):
D-Pad/Left Stick = Move
A = Jump
X = Shoot
Y = Use Item
LB = Previous character
RB = Next character
RT = Aim lock
Start = Start/Pause

But what you could possibly do for an NES controller (but you would have to give up some control options):
D-Pad: Move
A = Jump
B = Shoot
Start = Start/Pause
Select = You could use this to either: Use item, change character, or lock your stand and aim.

If you have an SNES-style USB controller, you can do:
D-Pad = Move
A = Jump
B = Aim lock
X = Shoot
Y = Use Item
L = Previous character
R = Next character
Start = Start/Pause

P.S. A new update on AVGN Adventures has been released. We can now change the resolution from full to window mode.
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!