Bravely Default: Information And Answers For Potential Buyers

#21Bishop_SasaraiPosted 1/9/2014 6:07:00 PMmessage detail
Thanks for the info!
#22AnotherGamerPosted 1/9/2014 6:07:28 PMmessage detail
It's 24 jobs, not 26.
---
Damned imbeciles. Why do you wish to fight?
-Bahamut, FF8
#23RiukuRaziPosted 1/9/2014 10:45:04 PMmessage detail
Thanks gonna buy
---
Check out my band: Facebook.com/Hemingway.musicians and stories at Booksie.com/Riuku and ifgenerous fund my band athttp://igg.me/at/hemingwaybrains/x/4289718
#24Kashell TriumphPosted 1/10/2014 6:26:58 AMmessage detail
Leanaunfurled posted...
Kashell Triumph posted...
I came here hoping for a topic like this. Quick question, though. What comes with the limited edition of the game? I'm hoping for a soundtrack, but is there anything else?

Partial soundtrack, artbook, AR cards.

I've had my 3DS since launch and still haven't used AR cards. However, I loved the songs I have heard so far and I think the art style is unique. The CE it is! Thanks!
---
Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, work for the government.
PSN: Growllanser (say who you are; I don't accept random requests)
#25Soul_of_YveltalPosted 1/10/2014 8:58:18 AMmessage detail
Wow, thanks, this answered all my questions.
---
I am the true Yveltal. 3ds FC 3050 - 8932 - 9256
#26Dominus_DolorPosted 1/10/2014 10:34:55 AMmessage detail
Thanks for your post TC! I will be picking this up asap, just cant wait till its released here.
#27Drizzy_DrizakePosted 1/11/2014 9:54:01 AMmessage detail
Where's the DLC section?
---
In the game of chess you can never let your opponent see your pieces - Zapp
#28OriginalGenPosted 1/12/2014 2:17:41 PMmessage detail
Very well explained TC, I like your mature, neutral attitude & no nonsense way of explaining things while acknowledging other people's views. If you're not a mod or admin yet you ought to be, is it possible to nominate users for promotions or is it decided by existing mods & admins only?
---
Wii U NNID: Vorash_Kadan
#29Rikashi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2014 4:55:01 PMmessage detail
OriginalGen posted...
Very well explained TC, I like your mature, neutral attitude & no nonsense way of explaining things while acknowledging other people's views. If you're not a mod or admin yet you ought to be, is it possible to nominate users for promotions or is it decided by existing mods & admins only?

Don't sweat it man, I like to think a neutral and clear approach should be the norm when writing these sort of things, not something extra-ordinary :P

as far as DLC goes, there are micro-transaction I mentioned and free downloadable 'Nemeses'. You'll find out about them after playing through the first hour or so and then connecting to the internet, but let's just say that they are optional bosses that can be fought whenever you want. Every once in a while a new one gets released which can be downloaded for free.
---
3DS FC: 0473-9185-1258
#30FrustratingnamePosted 1/15/2014 3:54:01 AMmessage detail
This is a nice guide, albeit too laudative in my opinion. Yet, I think you would have needed to warn people about the major repetitions happening in chapters 5-8. The others issues I personally had with the game are debatable, but this one isn't, and I think it's only fair to warn potential buyers about this.