Max job level in demo

#1McMarblesPosted 1/24/2014 7:15:26 AM
What's the highest level for jobs in the demo?
---
Currently playing: The Legend of Zelda: A Link between Worlds; Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#2TFHDeathUA709Posted 1/24/2014 7:28:00 AM
4 and the job skills unlock in a different order from the main game.
---
The last time a Tiger took a beating this bad his wife had a 5 iron.
Roll Tide
#3McMarbles(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 7:30:46 AM
Thanks, I've almost got my jobs to 4, so looks like it's time to switch things up soon.
---
Currently playing: The Legend of Zelda: A Link between Worlds; Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies
#4McMarbles(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 11:21:23 AM
One more question: How high do the Norend stores level up to? I've got the armor and weapon shops at L. 2 and am currently in the process of bringing the item shop to L. 3.
---
#5TheBlackHunterPosted 1/24/2014 11:25:32 AM
lvl 3 is the last lvl
---
3DS FC: 0018-0538-5980
IGN: Free
#6McMarbles(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 11:27:57 AM
Oh, cool, all I have to do is set my two villagers to the last two stores and leave the game plugged in overnight.
---
#7LostSoldier20Posted 1/24/2014 11:30:58 AM
McMarbles posted...
Oh, cool, all I have to do is set my two villagers to the last two stores and leave the game plugged in overnight.

I guess that means you didn't do the exploit to get 20. If you are willing to start over, the exploit is worth it. It took me less than 4 and a half hours to complete the demo 100% on Hard, while also writing a topic as I played.
---
No matter how complex a game is, this video remains true. Especially this part.
http://youtu.be/8FpigqfcvlM?t=7m25s
#8McMarbles(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 1:19:18 PM
LostSoldier20 posted...
McMarbles posted...

I guess that means you didn't do the exploit to get 20. If you are willing to start over, the exploit is worth it. It took me less than 4 and a half hours to complete the demo 100% on Hard, while also writing a topic as I played.

Nah, I'm good. I've got the demo half -done anyway (I'm up to the quest vs the giant turtle).
---
#9LostSoldier20Posted 1/24/2014 1:29:04 PM
McMarbles posted...
LostSoldier20 posted...
McMarbles posted...

Nah, I'm good. I've got the demo half -done anyway (I'm up to the quest vs the giant turtle).

If you're sure. Good luck, and enjoy the rest of the Demo adventure.
---
No matter how complex a game is, this video remains true. Especially this part.
http://youtu.be/8FpigqfcvlM?t=7m25s