How many of you played the game on Easy?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default
  3. How many of you played the game on Easy?
1 year ago#1
I feel like i'm the only one that did...
I played it only for the story, i'm not much into RPG's so I guess that's my reasoning, any of you also play on Easy?
---
Currently Playing: Outlast (PS4) | Bravely Default (3DS)
PSN: Spade21X - NFC: 5241 - 1904 - 3885
1 year ago#2
Spade21X posted...
I played it only for the story

i'm not much into RPG's

what
---
XBOX / PSN: illbzo1 Twitter: @illbzo1
Currently playing: Bravely Default, Borderlands 2
1 year ago#3
I did. Wanted to enjoy the story.
---
Everyone just be quiet and have fun.
3DS FC - 0275-8277-1122
1 year ago#4
You might as well as read a book instead.
---
PSN:fooshen
Currently playing: Dragon's Crown, Tales of Xillia, FFXIV and Disgaea D2.
1 year ago#5
Easy here as well, same as a friend in my area that also bought the game. We both just wanted to enjoy the world, story, characters, combat/jobs and so on, and didn't want difficulty to ruin that experience.

This is obviously not the way everyone wants to play a game, but that's what having difficulty OPTIONS are great, we can each get what we want out of the game, for the most part.
---
To the mattresses.
3DS code: 2621-3902-1737, PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
1 year ago#6
The thing is playing the game on normal would have run you into no real speed bumps either. the game is only really challenging on hard mode.
---
I love people.
1 year ago#7
I put the game on Easy to grind money/xp/jp.

Sometimes I accidentally left it on when fighting bosses, but I never put the game on easy on purpose just to play through it.

The game isn't very hard on normal. So playing on easy wasn't really an option. Plus, I enjoyed the challenge the early game and late game had on normal; it fits well with the story of the Warriors Of Light actually trying to surmise the evil.
---
If I get a girlfriend, I'd like to take her into a cardboard box.
1 year ago#8
Only for the random encounters in Vampire Castle Ch.4. Just didn't find them fun/rewarding enough to motivate the difficulty
1 year ago#9
I'm playing on easy, but I tend to play everything on easy. I'm not that good at games although I do enjoy playing them. If I enjoy it on Easy, I may play it again at a higher difficulty.
---
"His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson"
1 year ago#10
andhag posted...
Only for the random encounters in Vampire Castle Ch.4. Just didn't find them fun/rewarding enough to motivate the difficulty

I was super surprised at the difficulty spike in the Vampire Castle.. I also put it on easy there..
---
Currently playing: Pokemon X, Ni No Kuni, Grand Theft Auto 5, Tales of Xillia
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default
  3. How many of you played the game on Easy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived