What's the strategy to beat Victoria and Victor

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default
  3. What's the strategy to beat Victoria and Victor
1 year ago#1
I can't think of any more annoying bosses than these two. I tried going all force on Victor, but doesn't look like it is working, so my guess is beat the crap out of Victoria first.
---
PSN: Malakius
1 year ago#2
Reflect and you can poison them. Try to poison Victoria bc that eliminates all chances of Exterminate
---
The Official Espurr Cult Leader of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
3DS FC: 1547-6278-8186
1 year ago#3
Victor isn't all that dangerous (only Holy does a lot of damage) and even Curada doesn't heal Victoria by all that much, so get rid of Victoria first.

As for beating her, I really just used strong physical attacks. I had a setup of: Ninja, Ninja, Swordmaster and Knight. I don't think I bothered with magic on her at all. Also helps to have Poison Immunity (Freelancer skill) and something that can nullify Death and Dread.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
1 year ago#4
1.Go buy Star Pendants in Ancheim. One for each party member.
2.Have two people with Raise or a stack of Phoenix Downs
3.Laugh as they're now almost completely harmless.
---
With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man.-Balthier FFXII
Want Dittos? Can't find a safari? PM me for free 2IV ones.
1 year ago#5
xylophone2 posted...
1.Go buy Star Pendants in Ancheim. One for each party member.
2.Have two people with Raise or a stack of Phoenix Downs
3.Laugh as they're now almost completely harmless.

Almost being the keyword here.
Victoria's Corpse is a big one, since it can be threatening at the wrong time; Reraise can take care of it.
---
"Many of you feel bad for this lamp...That is because you're crazy.
It has no feelings! And the new one is much better." (IKEA's Lamp commercial)
(edited by el_tercer_poder)
1 year ago#6
Hmm victor isn't really a problem. Victoria however is with her poison and extermination and her magic healing ability. Focus on killing her with physical moves. For her poison, i had a salve-maker and always used the heal all ability with antidote.
---
FC: 2122-6946-0909 IGN: Joey
FS: Fighting - Meinfoo, Pancham, Breloom
1 year ago#7
I've never had trouble with Corpse as long as I have two revivers. I suppose you could get unlucky and have two people die at once but, that can easily be solved by overbraving. Reraise is definitely not needed.
---
With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man.-Balthier FFXII
Want Dittos? Can't find a safari? PM me for free 2IV ones.
1 year ago#8
I used strategies using Compound for both Glitterbug, and the Dark one to inflict damage.
---
Every console has a game worth playing to me, like for example, the Xbox 360 has Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts.
1 year ago#9
Group Cast All + Reflect = laugh at them.
Pair it with GCA and esuna (cheaper than esunaga with the same effect) and you end up with Victoria "exterminating" herself and Victor for you.
---
pokemon White FC: 2022 0983 2469
1 year ago#10
Corpse = Staff Special lv. 1

Just use it when 1-2 of your Group has the Doom Effect. Killing Victoria shouldn't take so long that you need this Special a second Time.
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default
  3. What's the strategy to beat Victoria and Victor

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived