What's the strategy to beat Victoria and Victor

#1Flamer_BluePosted 2/27/2014 2:03:57 PM
I can't think of any more annoying bosses than these two. I tried going all force on Victor, but doesn't look like it is working, so my guess is beat the crap out of Victoria first.
---
PSN: Malakius
#2WoIfOfLightPosted 2/27/2014 2:07:23 PM
Reflect and you can poison them. Try to poison Victoria bc that eliminates all chances of Exterminate
---
The Official Espurr Cult Leader of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
3DS FC: 1547-6278-8186
#3NeonDragon9000Posted 2/27/2014 2:12:16 PM
Victor isn't all that dangerous (only Holy does a lot of damage) and even Curada doesn't heal Victoria by all that much, so get rid of Victoria first.

As for beating her, I really just used strong physical attacks. I had a setup of: Ninja, Ninja, Swordmaster and Knight. I don't think I bothered with magic on her at all. Also helps to have Poison Immunity (Freelancer skill) and something that can nullify Death and Dread.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#4xylophone2Posted 2/27/2014 2:21:00 PM
1.Go buy Star Pendants in Ancheim. One for each party member.
2.Have two people with Raise or a stack of Phoenix Downs
3.Laugh as they're now almost completely harmless.
---
With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man.-Balthier FFXII
Want Dittos? Can't find a safari? PM me for free 2IV ones.
#5el_tercer_poderPosted 2/27/2014 2:30:16 PM(edited)
xylophone2 posted...
1.Go buy Star Pendants in Ancheim. One for each party member.
2.Have two people with Raise or a stack of Phoenix Downs
3.Laugh as they're now almost completely harmless.

Almost being the keyword here.
Victoria's Corpse is a big one, since it can be threatening at the wrong time; Reraise can take care of it.
---
"Many of you feel bad for this lamp...That is because you're crazy.
It has no feelings! And the new one is much better." (IKEA's Lamp commercial)
#6NaruJoePosted 2/27/2014 2:31:39 PM
Hmm victor isn't really a problem. Victoria however is with her poison and extermination and her magic healing ability. Focus on killing her with physical moves. For her poison, i had a salve-maker and always used the heal all ability with antidote.
---
FC: 2122-6946-0909 IGN: Joey
FS: Fighting - Meinfoo, Pancham, Breloom
#7xylophone2Posted 2/27/2014 2:57:32 PM
I've never had trouble with Corpse as long as I have two revivers. I suppose you could get unlucky and have two people die at once but, that can easily be solved by overbraving. Reraise is definitely not needed.
---
With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man.-Balthier FFXII
Want Dittos? Can't find a safari? PM me for free 2IV ones.
#8terrancejonesPosted 2/27/2014 3:12:32 PM
I used strategies using Compound for both Glitterbug, and the Dark one to inflict damage.
---
Every console has a game worth playing to me, like for example, the Xbox 360 has Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts.
#9meestermjPosted 2/27/2014 3:15:22 PM
Group Cast All + Reflect = laugh at them.
Pair it with GCA and esuna (cheaper than esunaga with the same effect) and you end up with Victoria "exterminating" herself and Victor for you.
---
pokemon White FC: 2022 0983 2469
#10S4lr4yPosted 2/27/2014 3:17:09 PM
Corpse = Staff Special lv. 1

Just use it when 1-2 of your Group has the Doom Effect. Killing Victoria shouldn't take so long that you need this Special a second Time.