I heard the final boss is still a challenge on Easy - help me

#11JarickoPosted 3/17/2014 11:13:27 PM
Excalibur posted...
dolphinmage posted...
Except for the lack of tents to be used at save points. I lost track of how many times I had to turn off encounters, back-track out of a dungeon, head back to town, and then go all the way back to the adventurer stationed before a boss when they could've just provided you the opportunity for a little mid-dungeon healing.

Orrrrr you can get a staff user on your team to give you near constant full refills with the level 1 special. (Or buy a couple recovery items from the adventurer. It's why he's there.)

Restoring norende for that mana recovery on the special does indeed help a bit. As does any melee form of mp drain.
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
#12ReddShopePosted 3/17/2014 11:14:43 PM
dolphinmage posted...
Excalibur posted...
If there's one thing this game can be praised for, it would be its amazingly detailed dedication to player friendliness.

Except for the lack of tents to be used at save points. I lost track of how many times I had to turn off encounters, back-track out of a dungeon, head back to town, and then go all the way back to the adventurer stationed before a boss when they could've just provided you the opportunity for a little mid-dungeon healing.

Eh I feel like that's pushing it. You can buy any item you want. Heal a little and grind some so you can afford some potions and ethers and you're good. Besides there's the self-restore, self heal, and post battle MP abilities.
---
Procrastinating is like a speed run in real life -ReddShope
http://backloggery.com/reddshope
#13rotten_totemPosted 3/17/2014 11:14:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14JarickoPosted 3/17/2014 11:16:17 PM
ReddShope posted...
dolphinmage posted...
Excalibur posted...
If there's one thing this game can be praised for, it would be its amazingly detailed dedication to player friendliness.

Eh I feel like that's pushing it. You can buy any item you want. Heal a little and grind some so you can afford some potions and ethers and you're good. Besides there's the self-restore, self heal, and post battle MP abilities.

Also fair. If you go the spell fencer route there is the totally not the abusing the system 50% mp restore or anything /sarcasm
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
#15AyumiSqueezetoy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 2:46:56 PM
Thanks for the info. I'll give it a shot tonight, hopefully.

I'm thinking (first being primary job)
Edea - Dark Knight/Vampire
Tiz - Ranger/Spell Fencer
Ringabel - Dark Knight/SwordMaster
Agnes - White Mage/Black Mage

Does this seem crazy? I'm kind of leaning to Agnes as the white/black combo so I can do the BP/poison trick (rather than have the performer).
I don't have any salve-makers for giants' draught, tho, but I do have access to the 3point HP double passive skill...
---
Spanakopita!