I think I broke the game...

#1GoombaPrincePosted 4/25/2014 3:58:30 PM
Using two Blessed Shields with Group-Cast All, a White Mage with Big Pharma/Dark Cartel and a Knight with an ax, I was able to literally farm all night without worry of dying.

... I woke up the next morning after leaving it on, and I had 3 million pg... I mean, yeah it's great because now I have a ton of Dark Banes and Shadowflares, but I mean... It feels cheap.
---
Something important I've forgotten has been missing for years...
#2Hayato213Posted 4/25/2014 4:17:14 PM
It is getting cold in here.
---
FC 2079 7193 4010 IGN Jay Pokemon X, Bravely Default.
#3mynameisrocketPosted 4/25/2014 4:17:34 PM
GoombaPrince posted...
Using two Blessed Shields with Group-Cast All, a White Mage with Big Pharma/Dark Cartel and a Knight with an ax, I was able to literally farm all night without worry of dying.

... I woke up the next morning after leaving it on, and I had 3 million pg... I mean, yeah it's great because now I have a ton of Dark Banes and Shadowflares, but I mean... It feels cheap.

You can farm that much in like an hour later on in the game - check out Obliterate on the Jobs FAQ. Just slap on a Golden Egg... pew pew... get all the bonuses every time. Luminous Robe + Glitterbug x2 also lets you farm mindlessly in Ch.5. There's a Ch.4 farm, but I remember it not giving me Sweeper every time.

It's easy to farm, just keep your own pace. The Nemeses and the last chapter bosses are pretty cheesy even for a 99, so you're not breaking the game! :3
#4DarkECOJakPosted 4/26/2014 8:19:50 AM
Hayato213 posted...
It is getting cold in here.

Never again... Understand? There's nothing more pathetic than someone who still uses that joke.
---
Xbox 360/PS3/PS4Wii U ID: Disasterrific