I want this game so badly, but I'm too embarrassed by the box art.

#1Lord_CarlislePosted 7/25/2014 6:17:28 PM
Seriously, COME ON. This is exactly why I had to get SM3DW digitally!

I was going to download this digitally, but it takes up an insane amount of space and won't fit on any one of my 2GB SD cards... I'm thinking I'll have to go out to Gamestop, buy a bigger one, come home, and download it. Curses.
---
"LordCarlisle is the single greatest user on the board! No other user stands up to his splendor." - LordCarlisle
#2echa_OnePosted 7/25/2014 6:19:35 PM
Hahaha. You silly cute new user, you /pinchCarlislecheek
---
There is a board for RPG, you know:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/220-rpgs-everything-else
#3Lord_Carlisle(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 6:20:51 PM
echa_One posted...
Hahaha. You silly cute new user, you /pinchCarlislecheek

Actually, this is an alternate account of my main account, LordCarlisle. That one is on warned. But I've reached Veteran status on it, I assure you.
---
"LordCarlisle is the single greatest user on the board! No other user stands up to his splendor." - LordCarlisle
#4YUNASBFGIRPosted 7/25/2014 6:50:31 PM
Worrying about looking dorky for buying a video game is super sad.
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lugf8hRaTl1qfsjnx.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l59lehewLa1qavchl.gif
#5Lord_Carlisle(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 6:52:30 PM
YUNASBFGIR posted...
Worrying about looking dorky for buying a video game is super sad.

I can't help it, that cover is ridiculously feminine.
---
#6RPGgamer777Posted 7/25/2014 7:07:04 PM
Just say you're buying it for your girlfriend.
---
"Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt." - Act I Scene IV
#7Blue DonkeykongPosted 7/25/2014 7:17:25 PM
You are pitifully insecure about yourself if this game's cover is making you feel that way. The game was heavily advertised, is widely known in the gaming community, and everyone with any knowledge of it knows it's an FF-style RPG. Furthermore, the cover is not feminine; it simply has a female on it. Look at Super Princess Peach if you want a feminine box cover.
#8Knux19Posted 7/25/2014 8:00:51 PM
Wait...Super Mario 3D World? Really? This whole has to be some bait of some kind. I'd be more worried about a closet PETA member manning the register and shooting me at checkout than somebody thinking the cover was something I should be embarrassed about.
---
Pants are not a "group activity"
#9bassyuraPosted 7/25/2014 9:59:18 PM
This is a new one... =|
---
This hand of mine is coursing with the Power of Magnetism! It tells me to crush Capitalism!
Here I go, GADGETO FINGAH!!!
#102pp3nd1xPosted 7/25/2014 11:17:25 PM
I was going to get this game when it came out but the employees at gamestop all laughed at me, they then proceeded to question my manhood and ask if I even played call of duty on the superior console (the xbox) and slapped the game out of my hand. As I tried to pick it up again they rifled through my pockets and got my lunch money.

Needless to say I only play call of duty now because I'm scared of being targeted again for my diverse taste in videogames. Maybe one day we'll live in a society that's open to people playing what they want, but today's not that day. I sold my 3ds on craigslist for 20 bucks and haven't looked back.
---
GET ******* REAL, THIS GAME ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE REALISTIC YOU DUMB **** IF YOU WANT REALISM JUMP IN FRONT OF A SEMI - sonicrjk