I want this game so badly, but I'm too embarrassed by the box art.

#21Spike21Posted 7/28/2014 4:24:24 AM
2pp3nd1x posted...
I was going to get this game when it came out but the employees at gamestop all laughed at me, they then proceeded to question my manhood and ask if I even played call of duty on the superior console (the xbox) and slapped the game out of my hand. As I tried to pick it up again they rifled through my pockets and got my lunch money.

Needless to say I only play call of duty now because I'm scared of being targeted again for my diverse taste in videogames. Maybe one day we'll live in a society that's open to people playing what they want, but today's not that day. I sold my 3ds on craigslist for 20 bucks and haven't looked back.

lol
---
-Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you.
-As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#22Dr_RudyMjolnirPosted 7/28/2014 1:10:41 PM
A little funny that the biggest supporter of Ghirahim in the SSB4 board feels insecure.
---
3DS friend code: 3308-4835-1515
Robin is the TRUE main character of Fire Emblem: Awakening
#23shadowokenPosted 7/28/2014 8:41:01 PM
You can always buy the game online. Anyways honestly I don't think you should be embarrassed by other people. Why should other people's opinion prevent you from playing an awesome game? It's like your parent telling you to quit playing video games forever, would you quit playing? NO because you enjoying playing videos games. If you want to buy the game then BUY IT who cares what other people think.
#24charnegoPosted 8/4/2014 4:22:16 AM
This guy is sad xD
#25Ada_tanPosted 8/4/2014 7:54:25 AM
2pp3nd1x posted...
I was going to get this game when it came out but the employees at gamestop all laughed at me, they then proceeded to question my manhood and ask if I even played call of duty on the superior console (the xbox) and slapped the game out of my hand. As I tried to pick it up again they rifled through my pockets and got my lunch money.

Needless to say I only play call of duty now because I'm scared of being targeted again for my diverse taste in videogames. Maybe one day we'll live in a society that's open to people playing what they want, but today's not that day. I sold my 3ds on craigslist for 20 bucks and haven't looked back.

Lmao.

#stopthebullying2014
---
"Gamble the sword and heart, and make this fight's life an accomplishment. That is the answer I have found." -- Himura Kenshin