Another white wind topic.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default
  3. Another white wind topic.
9 months ago#11
He probably missed them, if that's possible.
---
G-G-G-Ghost Pirate of Dark Aether
Yeh live by the Ghost Pirate rules, yeh die by the Ghost Pirate rules.
9 months ago#12
Spent a long time in Ch. 5 looking for them. They disappear after Ch. 4. Haven't found another place to get them.
9 months ago#13
After Chapter 4?

Bonus Dungeon.
---
Natwaf congratulates raytan, Winner of the CB IX Guru contest!
And not an anthropomorphic personification
9 months ago#14
Yup, the only way to encounter Aero Spheres (and a bunch of other enemies with genomes) after Ch. 4 is through the bonus dungeon.

The quickest way you can unlock it is through the bad ending (Finale), during which you can speak to Lord DeRosso and he will open it for you. You can charm Aero Lanterns in there and get the White Wind genome. Be warned, though - the enemies you encounter are probably the most challenging in the entire game!
---
"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe - I believe what I believe is right." - George W. Bush
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default
  3. Another white wind topic.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived