Is Tiz x Ringabel a thing?

#11KingChickadee(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2014 10:03:54 PM
trust me i'm no troll
fr tho thanksss i'll be sure to read those ^_^
---
3DS FC: 0602-6862-2970 - Official Pokemon Breeder of Kalos and Leader of Team Croissant
And IIIIII will alwaays loooooooveee yoooooouuuuuuu ~Spikaya
#12Epic_McDudePosted 8/27/2014 10:06:19 PM
Natwaf_akidna posted...
Heh, I had to check twice if you were the same person :P

There are plenty of fanfics as well regarding this pairing.

Which is disgusting.
---
"They'll be fighting the army of Epic McDudes. Only the Smash Bros stand a chance against them." -Demon_Acker
#13KingChickadee(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2014 10:08:44 PM
Epic_McDude posted...
Natwaf_akidna posted...
Heh, I had to check twice if you were the same person :P

There are plenty of fanfics as well regarding this pairing.

Which is disgusting.

how so?
---
3DS FC: 0602-6862-2970 - Official Pokemon Breeder of Kalos and Leader of Team Croissant
And IIIIII will alwaays loooooooveee yoooooouuuuuuu ~Spikaya
#14CheonjiPosted 8/28/2014 2:39:29 AM
It's a decent pairing, but there are others that I prefer.
#15kriswolfePosted 8/28/2014 4:12:46 AM
I think it could be kind of cute. I just started though, so I haven't seen enough of the story to know if there's any support for it in the plot (I like my pairings to have SOME basis, like being best buds or something, not just being, you know, in the same game). Of course, them being into a girl doesn't make the pairing impossible since being bi is a thing. :)

As for Epic_McDud, it's obvious he's just some homophobe. ZOMG THE GAYS!! THEY ALARM ME! :P I wouldn't engage.
---
ka [gamer girls unite!]
"Zombies! How dare you kill my butler!" -- nate, persona 1
#16Natwaf_akidnaPosted 8/28/2014 4:29:41 AM
The two of them being into a GIRL doesn't exclude them from being bi.

Being into A girl excludes them from any other pairing that doesn't somehow includes their obsession. True love and all that crap. Unless you're willing to make them go out of character, at which point just make your own characters.
---
Natwaf congratulates raytan, Winner of the CB IX Guru contest!
And not an anthropomorphic personification
#17Epic_McDudePosted 8/28/2014 5:19:48 AM(edited)
kriswolfe posted...
As for Epic_McDud, it's obvious he's just some homophobe. ZOMG THE GAYS!! THEY ALARM ME! :P I wouldn't engage.

If I'm a homophobe, then you're a heterophobe, no two ways about it. Hell, might as well say you have a phobia of everything except homosexuals, if you're going to play that silly game. You ignoramus! Don't dish it if you can't take it.

And of course, there's your lack of originality. "Epic_McDud"! Wow, you totally got me there, bro! (NOT!) Milk Duds are tasty candies anyway and at least I'm still epic at the end of the day.

The fact is, this 'fanfic' (Or whatever category this falls under) "Character x Character" crap is stupid as *bleep* and the majority knows it. In cases where it gets sexual and there's "fanart" drawn of it, it gets even more disgusting and ridiculous. It's a pointless, character-RUINING, STUPID fad, period. It's lame, passing fad that'll be over soon enough. Why perpetuate it? Instead, do something more meaningful, productive and constructive.

The game characters may be average, but I still like them and don't want to see them ruined by crap like this.

I don't have a problem with homosexuals and I'm even accepting of them, but that doesn't mean I want to see video game characters that I like turned into them and nor does it mean I want to know what said people do in their bedroom.

And to make another point against your labeling of me as a "homophobe": I'm a very big fan of the band Queen and thus Freddie Mercury, who was bisexual. Your argument is invalid.

Don't try to outfox me, you little weenie.

*Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now" plays*

http://www.freddiemercury.com/images/upload/original_387_0_14-05-12_17-07-34.jpg
---
"They'll be fighting the army of Epic McDudes. Only the Smash Bros stand a chance against them." -Demon_Acker
#18CheonjiPosted 8/28/2014 5:37:34 AM
Wow, someone's unnecessarily bitter over something so trivial as placing fictional characters in relationships. There's no need to hate someone for enjoying shipping. It's silly and harmless fun.
#19Epic_McDudePosted 8/28/2014 5:43:48 AM(edited)
Cheonji posted...
Wow, someone's unnecessarily bitter over something so trivial as placing fictional characters in relationships. There's no need to hate someone for enjoying shipping. It's silly and harmless fun.

Just because I don't like it doesn't necessarily mean I'm "bitter". (I'm more slightly annoyed than anything) I think it's just like you said: A trivial thing. Which makes it not only insignificant, but pointless.

What's unnecessary is topics like these. Not only do they ruin the board and characters, but they clog it up and it's annoying.

Fun is the last thing that it is. This is the kind of 'fun' you should either be doing elsewhere or in private. It's nothing to be proud of.

I don't hate the dude, I just think it's ridiculous.
---
#20CheonjiPosted 8/28/2014 5:49:01 AM
It's inevitable that fanbases are going to talk about shipping, though. If you don't want anything to do with it, then avoid going to sites that post art and/or fanfics like that, and ignore topics like this. It's not something that's going to change anytime soon.