First time you ran into a player online

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. First time you ran into a player online
2 years ago#1
The first time i ran into a player online i was in a car with a prostitute and just as we finshed a player started blasting at us. I fell out the car and the player unloaded a full clip and missed. i got up an killed him with a headshot as he was reloading. It was pretty random and fun.

How about you guys how was it the first time you ran into someone online?? ( and please no post complaning about the online servers. We already have too many topics about this!)
---
The official Korn666rule of the UMVC3 boards! MVC3 team Shehulk/Ammy/Depends on the mood I'm in.....
2 years ago#2
He got into my car and we robbed a store and got away together and it was fun.
---
Make a contract with me.
Nantsutte tsuchatta! http://i.imgur.com/7H87ms6.gif
2 years ago#3
korn666rule posted...
The first time i ran into a player online i was in a car with a prostitute and just as we finshed a player started blasting at us. I fell out the car and the player unloaded a full clip and missed. i got up an killed him with a headshot as he was reloading. It was pretty random and fun.

How about you guys how was it the first time you ran into someone online?? ( and please no post complaning about the online servers. We already have too many topics about this!)

He tried to steal my khamelion.
---
Life goes on and all we can hope for is the best...
2 years ago#4
crazy guy chased me in a big truck. I shot out his tires and hid from the cops and while he was trying to get to me they killed him.
2 years ago#5
My first encounter was when I had to drive to the clothes store. It was some kid with his mic on babbling to another little kid that must have been next to him. Needless to say I ran him over as soon as I saw him and took his money. Then he continued to try to kill me but failed 2 times before he left the game. Good times.
2 years ago#6
Amazingly we both had motorcycles, and I was trying to do a jump and he joined in, then I crashed and he left and he went to mod his bike I think.
2 years ago#7
My session crashed!
---
GT:Emotional Hobo
PSN:EmoHobocore
2 years ago#8
Ah yes, let us all share stories of our giant e-peens.

My actual first run-in with another player was also right by the clothes mission.

Bought my clothes, and saw another blip on the radar, decided to check it out, was a guy just cruising around in his car. I pulled up next to him, he blasted me in the head and then started shouting stupid crap on the mic about how he's great.
---
You wanna ask me about Bray Wyatt?! IS THIS KIELBASA?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWtu0PF23rs
2 years ago#9
I ran his ass over, then shot him in the face!
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
2 years ago#10
I saw some character during the loading sequence running towards me, as the screen became clear and I could move he shot me in the neck and ran off. Never even saw his name.

Amazing immersion.

The next time I saw an actual player I got to know him, we robbed, rode and died together for hours, then the Cloud ate us and that was the end of it, forever.

True story, bro.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. First time you ran into a player online

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived