First time you ran into a player online

#1korn666rulePosted 10/2/2013 4:12:54 PM
The first time i ran into a player online i was in a car with a prostitute and just as we finshed a player started blasting at us. I fell out the car and the player unloaded a full clip and missed. i got up an killed him with a headshot as he was reloading. It was pretty random and fun.

How about you guys how was it the first time you ran into someone online?? ( and please no post complaning about the online servers. We already have too many topics about this!)
---
The official Korn666rule of the UMVC3 boards! MVC3 team Shehulk/Ammy/Depends on the mood I'm in.....
#2MagiKyokoPosted 10/2/2013 4:22:28 PM
He got into my car and we robbed a store and got away together and it was fun.
---
Make a contract with me.
Nantsutte tsuchatta! http://i.imgur.com/7H87ms6.gif
#3xSoldier24xPosted 10/2/2013 4:23:19 PM
korn666rule posted...
The first time i ran into a player online i was in a car with a prostitute and just as we finshed a player started blasting at us. I fell out the car and the player unloaded a full clip and missed. i got up an killed him with a headshot as he was reloading. It was pretty random and fun.

How about you guys how was it the first time you ran into someone online?? ( and please no post complaning about the online servers. We already have too many topics about this!)

He tried to steal my khamelion.
---
Life goes on and all we can hope for is the best...
#4judge doomPosted 10/2/2013 4:24:11 PM
crazy guy chased me in a big truck. I shot out his tires and hid from the cops and while he was trying to get to me they killed him.
#5Ghetto_Is_HellPosted 10/2/2013 4:29:46 PM
My first encounter was when I had to drive to the clothes store. It was some kid with his mic on babbling to another little kid that must have been next to him. Needless to say I ran him over as soon as I saw him and took his money. Then he continued to try to kill me but failed 2 times before he left the game. Good times.
#6MikeySopranoPosted 10/2/2013 4:35:37 PM
Amazingly we both had motorcycles, and I was trying to do a jump and he joined in, then I crashed and he left and he went to mod his bike I think.
#7CalistoCoonPosted 10/2/2013 4:35:53 PM
My session crashed!
---
GT:Emotional Hobo
PSN:EmoHobocore
#8Mutated SpleenPosted 10/2/2013 4:36:25 PM
Ah yes, let us all share stories of our giant e-peens.

My actual first run-in with another player was also right by the clothes mission.

Bought my clothes, and saw another blip on the radar, decided to check it out, was a guy just cruising around in his car. I pulled up next to him, he blasted me in the head and then started shouting stupid crap on the mic about how he's great.
---
You wanna ask me about Bray Wyatt?! IS THIS KIELBASA?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWtu0PF23rs
#9antking61Posted 10/2/2013 4:38:42 PM
I ran his ass over, then shot him in the face!
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#10CanOpener74Posted 10/2/2013 4:40:46 PM
I saw some character during the loading sequence running towards me, as the screen became clear and I could move he shot me in the neck and ran off. Never even saw his name.

Amazing immersion.

The next time I saw an actual player I got to know him, we robbed, rode and died together for hours, then the Cloud ate us and that was the end of it, forever.

True story, bro.