Making money online is EASIER??

#11sticnapPosted 10/3/2013 10:19:17 PM
Jmv12345 posted...
Ive been to both of Trevor's airfields and never once did I see a chopper. Do you have to be a certain level for that?

No certain level. Just have to be lucky. On the rare occasion, it doesn't spawn. You can also try vessbucci helipads.
#12Beck225Posted 10/3/2013 10:22:29 PM
sticnap posted...
Jmv12345 posted...
Ive been to both of Trevor's airfields and never once did I see a chopper. Do you have to be a certain level for that?

No certain level. Just have to be lucky. On the rare occasion, it doesn't spawn. You can also try vessbucci helipads.

Also found one on top of a Hospital I think it was, red and white medical chopper, just walk up some steps and it's sitting there for the taking
---
Xbox Tag: Mikey0928 / PSN: Beck225 (NA) and Babybear614 (Jpn/Vita) and Becks928 (HK) Add me. 3DS FC is 3050 7531 8411 and NNID: Mikey928
#13Dragonspawn1319Posted 10/3/2013 10:22:40 PM
i_like_poptarts posted...
batosai462 posted...
doing jobs nets you money pretty quick and when you find those nice 1200 rp and 9k cash missions that are pretty short and just replay them constantly yes you make money pretty easy

Pretty sure R* idea wasn't for people to exploit missions, and 9k still isn't anything compared to how much you rack up in SP.

Repeating missions isn't an exploit at all. There is a 'repeat' option on the mission select screen for a reason.
#14magemaximusPosted 10/3/2013 10:24:30 PM
anyone replaying missions right now?
---
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~
#15i_like_poptartsPosted 10/3/2013 10:27:11 PM
Dragonspawn1319 posted...
batosai462 posted...
doing jobs nets you money pretty quick and when you find those nice 1200 rp and 9k cash missions that are pretty short and just replay them constantly yes you make money pretty easy

Pretty sure R* idea wasn't for people to exploit missions, and 9k still isn't anything compared to how much you rack up in SP.

Repeating missions isn't an exploit at all. There is a 'repeat' option on the mission select screen for a reason.

Right for when you fail.
---
PSN: i_like_poptarts1
#16magemaximusPosted 10/3/2013 10:27:58 PM
or if you liked the mission and want to do it again
---
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~
#17chrrypie361Posted 10/3/2013 10:36:37 PM
captsplatter_1 posted...
chrrypie361 posted...
I don't have a problem making money. I've made like $220,000 so far. About $90k was lost though due to cloud not saving though, but money is relatively easy to make. Are you selling cars every hour (real time not game time)? The range rover type car (I think its called Gallivanter Baller) sells for 9k, Most ubermacht coupe/sedans sell for $8-8.5k, and a few SUV's go for $5k.

You can also go to trevor's airfield and get a helicopter and rob the stores, for some reason as soon as you get into it the cops are no longer able to see you (I've robbed stores and gotten 4 star wanted level and be surrounded and they don't see me). Also, if you find an easy mission that has decent money, repeat it a few times.

Keep it to yourself, otherwise this gets patched.

It's every hour you can sell one? Thought it was once every game day.

An in game day is roughly equal to one hour in real life
#18G-ZissPosted 10/3/2013 10:45:22 PM
chrrypie361 posted...
I don't have a problem making money. I've made like $220,000 so far. About $90k was lost though due to cloud not saving though, but money is relatively easy to make. Are you selling cars every hour (real time not game time)? The range rover type car (I think its called Gallivanter Baller) sells for 9k, Most ubermacht coupe/sedans sell for $8-8.5k, and a few SUV's go for $5k.

You can also go to trevor's airfield and get a helicopter and rob the stores, for some reason as soon as you get into it the cops are no longer able to see you (I've robbed stores and gotten 4 star wanted level and be surrounded and they don't see me). Also, if you find an easy mission that has decent money, repeat it a few times.

But you have to lose that 4 star wanted level eventually right? So how do you lose it?
#19devak108Posted 10/3/2013 10:52:03 PM
batosai462 posted...

9K? Lol, 9K is absolute pocket change compared with the kind of cash you get in SP. Online doesn't even compare, it's WAAAY slower than SP for money making. R* was full of s*** saying it's easier.
---
Better Call Saul!
#20mastershakezPosted 10/3/2013 10:52:08 PM
G-Ziss posted...
chrrypie361 posted...

But you have to lose that 4 star wanted level eventually right? So how do you lose it?

Haven't tried it, but I imagine that he means they can't see you at all, so you just stay in the heli to lose your wanted level.