Making money online is EASIER??

#31_Caker_Posted 10/4/2013 1:07:37 AM
Beck225 posted...
James_Upton posted...
Money is easier my ass.
Everything is WAY more expensive. Some car mods are 35k.
And you grind away for a $1000 or two

I think that's the purpose, when you level up, you get more money so you can buy bigger and better things. As much as it is a sandbox game, it doesn't want to give you everything soo easily right off the bat. I kind of like that not everyone is shooting rockets everywhere and has an endless supply of bullet proof tanks and such.

This is the problem. They put in a leveling and unlocking system to give the online some lifetime. It would be pretty boring if you could afford the best cars and weapons in the first day, but all people do is complain that they're just trying to force you to buy cashcards.
#32Beck225Posted 10/4/2013 1:12:41 AM
_Caker_ posted...
Beck225 posted...
James_Upton posted...
Money is easier my ass.
Everything is WAY more expensive. Some car mods are 35k.
And you grind away for a $1000 or two

I think that's the purpose, when you level up, you get more money so you can buy bigger and better things. As much as it is a sandbox game, it doesn't want to give you everything soo easily right off the bat. I kind of like that not everyone is shooting rockets everywhere and has an endless supply of bullet proof tanks and such.

This is the problem. They put in a leveling and unlocking system to give the online some lifetime. It would be pretty boring if you could afford the best cars and weapons in the first day, but all people do is complain that they're just trying to force you to buy cashcards.

I agree, but luckily, the way I understand it is, even if you buy a cashcard, you still have to play the game to get RP ( I don't think you can buy RP, that would be bad), so unless you do that, even all the money in the world won't get you he guns etc... that aren't unlocked yet.

I think people are just a bit impatient, plus the fact that the game isn't working 100% right yet so people can't see the full potential (if there is) about how easy it is to make money and/or level up quickly enough.

I haven't delved deeply into it yet, I hope to get more game time in tonight, but from what I can see so far, it seems to be going at a pretty good pace.
---
Xbox Tag: Mikey0928 / PSN: Beck225 (NA) and Babybear614 (Jpn/Vita) and Becks928 (HK) Add me. 3DS FC is 3050 7531 8411 and NNID: Mikey928
#33saruman354Posted 10/5/2013 10:18:41 PM
A day in the game is an hour, if I'm not mistaken. So 6 of one, half a dozen of the other haha.
#34DPOnerivalPosted 10/5/2013 10:21:38 PM
I dunno, activities do pay out a lot more than in the single player game. Single player pretty much only gives you money for a couple of big missions and if you invest in the stock market right throughout the story. Other than that it's incredibly difficult to earn money. Multiplayer does actually seem easier to me.
---
One common thread Ive noticed in a lot of fan communities both online and off is a lack of anything approaching critical thought, - Stephen Bond
#35NevercomingdownPosted 10/5/2013 10:43:14 PM(edited)
Honestly, if it wasn't for heists and the stock market, would you raelly have that much money in single player?

I'm sitting at 100k in online and I've made that without those two things. You can make a lot more if you grind and don't mess around in free roam at all too, but who wants to do that really
---
GT: Elesp || PSN: DestroyTheEnd
#36mistrfantasyPosted 10/5/2013 11:16:26 PM
They didn't lie. Making money online IS easier. Losing it online IS easier too.