Grinding Violent Duct (12-14k RP 108,000$ per hour)

#1Gaming_AymPosted 10/4/2013 1:02:08 AM
If you're interested in farming the highest RP/Cash mission available at these stages of the game add my PSN Gaming_Aym

For those who don't know what the mission is, it is given by Gerald, It takes about five minutes, and it earns 1-1.2k RP and 9,000$ Per run on Hard Mode, there are roughly fourteen enemies, you kill them retrieve the coke, and drive it about 2/3 of a mile back to Geralds apartment, like the mission as soon as possible, and then hit X to continue, then replay when available.

That is the process for the fasted grind, feel free to add me even if you have little experience or don't want to play for several hours on end.
#2SilveradozPosted 10/4/2013 1:38:51 AM
Bump
#3magemaximusPosted 10/4/2013 1:41:09 AM
can you still do that mission again if you beat it? or do you have to keep replaying it in order to keep it.
---
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~
#4RedZakuPosted 10/4/2013 1:41:47 AM
As me, I'm done for the night but I could use a ton of cash because I'm broke right now.
---
-PSN: SeigZeon
Your logic fails more than the shields of the U. S. S. Enterprise.
#5masterosportsPosted 10/4/2013 1:42:34 AM
magemaximus posted...
can you still do that mission again if you beat it? or do you have to keep replaying it in order to keep it.

Even when you beat it, an option appears to replay it. So you can beat it over and over as long as you want.
---
PSN: SickPuppies-O_o
Self Proclaimed The Crew #1 Fan
#6Gaming_Aym(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 1:43:05 AM
Going to be grinding for the better part of the next seven hours.
#7G-ZissPosted 10/4/2013 1:44:48 AM
What happens if I haven't unlocked this mission yet, then I play it through a friend. Will the mission appear for me the next time I play solo? or will it only reappear when I play with someone else who has already unlocked it?
#8goffballzPosted 10/4/2013 1:52:06 AM(edited)
funny because a bro and i were farming (edit: farming this mission), and i decided to look on here for another player or two.
---
PSN/XBL: goffballz Steam ID: goffball
YouTube: youtube.com/goffballzx
#9magemaximusPosted 10/4/2013 1:51:58 AM
I meant what happens if you beat it then move on to a different mission. Will Duct be lost forever? You will only be able to play through if someone else hasn't done it yet?
---
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~
#10goffballzPosted 10/4/2013 1:53:45 AM
magemaximus posted...
I meant what happens if you beat it then move on to a different mission. Will Duct be lost forever? You will only be able to play through if someone else hasn't done it yet?

G-Ziss posted...
What happens if I haven't unlocked this mission yet, then I play it through a friend. Will the mission appear for me the next time I play solo? or will it only reappear when I play with someone else who has already unlocked it?

missions repeat. the opportunity to replay them will come again.
---
PSN/XBL: goffballz Steam ID: goffball
YouTube: youtube.com/goffballzx