the way things are I don't know why you would play deathmatch

#1El_FrostyPosted 10/4/2013 4:34:01 AM
Thousand + cash lost per death and losing team get squat all for playing. Doesn't matter why, but losing 5 grand because my team are idiots doesn't seem fair.
---
PSN ID: El_Frosty
Please cry more, I feast on the tears of virgins
#2Entropy6969Posted 10/4/2013 4:52:39 AM
Bank your money?
#3Hewie3Posted 10/4/2013 4:54:08 AM
I'm pretty sure he's talking about the medical bills you're still charged for dying even in missions of any kind....which I really believe shouldn't be the case since it's a little silly to charge someone for dying in a DEATHMATCH.

DEATH is literally the first part of the word!
---
PSN ID: LeonHart32
#4_Caker_Posted 10/4/2013 4:55:03 AM
So you have to pay hosptial bills from mission deaths? That is an insanely stupid design choice if true. Suddenly about 70% of the game modes aren't worth doing.
#5ChantzanatorPosted 10/4/2013 5:27:48 AM
I totally agree. I was the only one of my RL friends to be able to play for awhile and had banked close to 50G's. Once they were finally able to get on, we messed around in 1v1v1v1 DMs for awhile. I didn't realize I lost money for dying and by the time we were done, I had 1700 left. I'm still mad.
---
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes..."
GT: Foxopotamus
#6XDXDzPosted 10/4/2013 5:31:19 AM
If that one doesn't change,no online for me.
#7devak108Posted 10/4/2013 5:32:00 AM
_Caker_ posted...
So you have to pay hosptial bills from mission deaths? That is an insanely stupid design choice if true. Suddenly about 70% of the game modes aren't worth doing.

Yup. It's kind of ridiculous that someone at R* thought that was a great idea and no one along the way told them they were a moron for thinking that.
---
Better Call Saul!
#8vinnydictivePosted 10/4/2013 5:32:34 AM
Chantzanator posted...
I totally agree. I was the only one of my RL friends to be able to play for awhile and had banked close to 50G's. Once they were finally able to get on, we messed around in 1v1v1v1 DMs for awhile. I didn't realize I lost money for dying and by the time we were done, I had 1700 left. I'm still mad.

Yikes! That's not cool.
#9AarksharkPosted 10/4/2013 5:32:45 AM
XDXDz posted...
If that one doesn't change,no online for me.

Missions aren't so bad online. Just play smart, always buy the best body armor you can, and roll with a group.
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
Common sense is actually ultra rare and must be bought from premium spectre packs to have a chance of obtaining it. -Cicero.me-
#10XDXDzPosted 10/4/2013 5:34:06 AM
devak108 posted...
_Caker_ posted...

Yup. It's kind of ridiculous that someone at R* thought that was a great idea and no one along the way told them they were a moron for thinking that.

and on top of that they have no shame,they want us to buy in game cash..wtf