post here if your character was deleted

#1SlyGamer1979Posted 10/6/2013 8:22:09 AM
mine is gone it seems today that was afew days worth of work and was almost 15 almost had enough for a place too ! :-(
---
PSN SlyFox5679
Steam SlyFox5679
#2STO-109Posted 10/6/2013 8:23:04 AM
I've had like 2 or 3 disappear on me. My current one has been saving though (knocks on wood).
---
Trifold the Trifecta
Owning isnt everything, its the only thing ~Anonymous
#3thedeparted94Posted 10/6/2013 8:23:20 AM
i made a new one today..

if this gets deleted, rockstar can suck my balls..I ain't playing no more
---
<PSN> britz02
#4bigcrouchPosted 10/6/2013 8:23:45 AM
I lost a few... But the money stayed in the bank account which was odd. But it was useful as my new characters had some cash to buy ammo etc with.
#5confusedlolPosted 10/6/2013 8:24:02 AM
Mine just got deleted this second. 5 days after release and still deleting characters.
#6avenue20Posted 10/6/2013 8:24:17 AM
first time i lost my level 7 character then my level 17 characters

now im gonna wait until its really restored
#7takedown_ninja6Posted 10/6/2013 8:24:50 AM
same here, working fine for a few days even worked earlier today then bam i try to get back online and it says to accept jobs i need to finish the gta online tutorial... needed to create my character yet again so my rank has been dropped cash is gone and all the work ive done is gone.
---
Hello, this is my signature
#8SweGabePosted 10/6/2013 8:26:17 AM
Up until Friday I lost 10+ characters...so sick and tired of watching the opening.
But the last one has worked since, only lost 2 levels, 20k of money and a few purchased weapons between finishing playing yesterday and starting today.

Its strange your stats and bank history is always saved and up to date, even if/when your level, money and weapons seem to reset to an "earlier" save.
#9MacBookAirPosted 10/6/2013 8:26:55 AM
all 7 of them. Not a single one has saved. Gonna try an 8th, but not expecting much.
---
Not changing this until Metal Sonic is in Super Smash Bros.
microsoft sucks lol
#10doofy102Posted 10/6/2013 8:29:56 AM(edited)
I only started playing yesterday, and today whilst playing, the game froze. I rebooted but it told me I couldn't connect to the cloud severs, so I went to load single player instead, and then the loading screen flickered on and off really quick and didn't seem to progress, so I rebooted the console/game again (it loaded right this time) and tried to go online via single player once the single had loaded. When I held down on the dpad, I could see my online character's face where it should have been. When I actually selected it though, it took me out of the SP and loaded up the character creation spot.. my character was gone but money was still there. Then about ten minutes later the money was gone too.
---
LittleBigPockets: A study of the video game LittleBigPlanet and the odd things that children create on it. http://littlebigpockets.blogspot.com.au/