We do NOT need a replay mission feature in GTA Online

#1bustinjieberPosted 10/8/2013 11:20:59 PM
Or, wait....

So I cant anymore host a lobby with friends and play a ton of times a race or a mission we truly enjoy? Now its back to driving 5 miles to a mission, deliver A to B and go to C?

And why do most missions pay not even enough to buy the car color yellow?
#2MrMonkhousePosted 10/8/2013 11:21:43 PM
Maybe the replay missions were causing glitches in other aspects of the online mode.
---
http://i.imgur.com/r9pppzV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BcGVG.gif
#3Lord_Ka1nPosted 10/8/2013 11:22:25 PM
MrMonkhouse posted...
Maybe the replay missions were causing glitches in other aspects of the online mode.

it was causing a glitch in their potential cash card sales.
#4act_rightPosted 10/8/2013 11:26:27 PM
Lord_Ka1n posted...
MrMonkhouse posted...

it was causing a glitch in their potential cash card sales.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
"Yo dawg, I heard you like DLC"
#5OhGoodPosted 10/8/2013 11:27:39 PM
I hope this gets overturned, sp far it seems like the vast majority of players are pissed about it.

Listen, they wouldn't have people farming the same missions if the rewards weren't so crappy in the first place. People want to upgrade their cars and buy apartments. Not get killed 20 times by randoms players and lose all their hard (legitmately) earned money on things like hospital bills and car insurance.
---
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
#6YMIHerePosted 10/8/2013 11:33:41 PM
OhGood posted...
I hope this gets overturned, sp far it seems like the vast majority of players are pissed about it.

Listen, they wouldn't have people farming the same missions if the rewards weren't so crappy in the first place. People want to upgrade their cars and buy apartments. Not get killed 20 times by randoms players and lose all their hard (legitmately) earned money on things like hospital bills and car insurance.

I wouldn't care if it wasn't the only way to keep a party together doing coop missions. They should grab a random applicable coop mission to put in the choices or something.
#7bustinjieber(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 11:34:11 PM
they probably did it because of those higher missions that can level up a lvl1 character within like half an hour to level 20 or 30 , plus make them a millionaire....
#8jaggstaPosted 10/8/2013 11:54:56 PM
no replay button but they keep giving you same missions over and over so what's the point.
#9El_FrostyPosted 10/9/2013 12:20:19 AM
Maybe rockstar actually wanted people you know, playing the content instead of grinding one mission over and over?

try the last helecopter in sa, Lester mission. 2 player, one sniper one runner. It's an amazing mission.

Wish though the cas reward for missions went above 3k. You can rob two stores quicker for more cash than that.
---
PSN ID: El_Frosty
Please cry more, I feast on the tears of virgins
#10Eternal_WarlordPosted 10/9/2013 12:41:31 AM
Maybe Rockstar wanted you to... you know... buy cash cards.

LOL.
Still, though, if you're a good shot and have time to waste you can replay survival and get a lot of cash and around 3200 RP.

Course it requires level 15 but after that it's smooth sailing.
---
Got back from Oregon 07/05/2010. Wasn't gonna leave but then I saw this: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9075/sam1064.jpg
psn: EternalGST