Skull masks deleting hair.

#1yarouPosted 10/9/2013 9:10:06 PM
For some reason sometimes (but not always) when I put on a skull mask, my character will be bald when he removes it, anyone else having this problem or that knows if there's a way to get rid of specific masks from the inventory?
#2DirtyToenailsPosted 10/9/2013 9:10:59 PM
This happens with all masks, even the carnival mask that doesn't even cover the head.

Sometimes my head because painted as well, which is odd.
#3digitalwill2000Posted 10/9/2013 9:12:02 PM
Its atrocious, sometimes when I take my mask off I would have got away with it if it werent for those meddling kids
---
There was once a time when trolling didnt mean trolling. It meant 'criticism'. Somewhere along the line people stopped being able to take it.
#4yarou(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 9:19:23 PM
DirtyToenails posted...
This happens with all masks, even the carnival mask that doesn't even cover the head.

Really?
I've only gotten the White and the Red Hockey masks, and one Skull, and only happened with skull, not with hockey.

Are you sure you didn't just cycle through a mask that fully covers your head while trying to get to those masks?
#5XylymphydytePosted 10/9/2013 9:24:48 PM
yarou posted...
DirtyToenails posted...

Really?
I've only gotten the White and the Red Hockey masks, and one Skull, and only happened with skull, not with hockey.

Are you sure you didn't just cycle through a mask that fully covers your head while trying to get to those masks?

Friend of mine only owns a hockey mask, he had it happen with it a few times. He gave up and just went with bald after awhile, spending a grand on a haircut randomly was getting annoying.

I went with the midlife denial route and bought a hat to handle my sporadic baldness.
#6Back_StabbathPosted 10/9/2013 9:41:01 PM
Is the baldness that comes from this bug available to buy from the hair salon? It actually sorta suits my character, thinking of keeping it in case it becomes unavailable after they patch it.
---
PSN: StabbathUS | Steam: Back__Stabbath | XBL: MrStabbath
#7IwantedzeroPosted 10/9/2013 10:07:32 PM
Happened to me once. I just put the mask back on and took it off again and my hair was back.
---
Live long, be happy, and try to ensure those around you do as well.
#8Spetsnaz420Posted 10/9/2013 10:11:02 PM
Ok I thought this was just me...I paid for too many haircuts already
---
I don't conform to social convention
#9An_Unkind_RGNPosted 10/9/2013 10:35:12 PM
I only use the hockey masks and the hair loss hasn't happened to me yet. Maybe it has something to do with the masks that cover the head completely.
---
Real Cowboys and Real Indians!
#10yarou(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 12:45:54 PM
An_Unkind_RGN posted...
I only use the hockey masks and the hair loss hasn't happened to me yet. Maybe it has something to do with the masks that cover the head completely.

That's what I'm saying, but some people say it happens with those too, so I'm not sure.
Hadn't happened to me before I bought the skull mask either.