• Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
I LOVE Cargobob!
It's a trolls' fantasy! you can pick up anything (cars, boats, 18 wheelers) and put it anywhere!
I just spent the best 90 minutes of my life picking up people's cars! I encourage everyone to do it!
And its harmless, you don't have to kill anyone. you can pick people up one the move (really hard).
But usually I find someone in a store or something and nab the parked car, then deposit on roof!

You can get a cargobob (and a submarine) from the Merrywether warehouse at the southern tip of Los Santos Docks.

~For added zest; find a non-personal vehicle, season with C4 and serve immediately!
PSN: Bacon_Lord
2 years ago#2
Bump. tell your friends!
2 years ago#3
Submarine in online?
2 years ago#4
yes its exactly where i said. just sitting in the water!
2 years ago#5
Oh great when it comes to High value Simeon cars, take it to a Custom shop and enter it, pick it up and escape the poilce, respray it and carry it back

You can check the warehouse for players before dropping the car.
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!
2 years ago#6
What level are you?

I'm level 18 but don't see the cargobob.

I see the submarine, but that's in the warehouse.
2 years ago#7
Can someone mark these locations on the map?
2 years ago#8
Its the HUGE warehouse next to the Simeon drop off area. the 2nd pier from the bottom right of your map.

I'm lv 30
2 years ago#9
So near the circle on the bottom right?
2 years ago#10
This happened to me one session. I was in the middle of nowhere and some ***hole picked up my car and flipped it over.
PSN: CTubes2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived