Rockstar cloud servers down.. question..

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Rockstar cloud servers down.. question..
2 years ago#1
When you see this message, theres no point in going online right? I assume nothing will get saved?
---
PSNID: TheKratos.
Real Madrid 2011-2012 La Liga Champions
2 years ago#2
They recommend going back to SP and then trying again, dont hit retry
---
i5-3750k | HD 7850 2Gb | 8Gb Corsair Vengeance z75 asrock pro 3 | 750 W | 1Tb HDD Steam ID: Homicidal Abortionist | PSN: kalos999
2 years ago#3
Pretty much yes.
---
PSN: xianfusheng - GTA:O Crew: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/cruentus_mercenaries
2 years ago#4
TheKratos posted...
When you see this message, theres no point in going online right? I assume nothing will get saved?

Whenever I get this I just hit square to retry and it usually works. Try it.
2 years ago#5
many times when i see that i load my SP and after that reload my online character and it often works.
---
I want to agree with you but then we'd BOTH be wrong...
2 years ago#6
Ah ok will try I
---
2 years ago#7
squiggy9996999 posted...
many times when i see that i load my SP and after that reload my online character and it often works.

Thing is I dont even see my character on dpad plus bawsaq is down for me as well..
---
2 years ago#8
"hing is I dont even see my character on dpad plus bawsaq is down for me as well.."

i have not seen mine there in a while lol. just make sure you don't ignore a warning screen and do something that might erase them and you should be fine (knocks on wood).
---
I want to agree with you but then we'd BOTH be wrong...
2 years ago#9
Echo_Bot wrote: "Whenever I get this I just hit square to retry and it usually works. Try it."

Don't you mean hit x? It says Retry beside the x button. I'm not trying to call you out on it but that's what it says. Maybe it's different for the PAL version because that's the one I'm playing in Ireland.
---
IG01
2 years ago#10
Irishgamer01 posted...
Echo_Bot wrote: "Whenever I get this I just hit square to retry and it usually works. Try it."

Don't you mean hit x? It says Retry beside the x button. I'm not trying to call you out on it but that's what it says. Maybe it's different for the PAL version because that's the one I'm playing in Ireland.

Its because R* is specifically instructing people to back out to sp instead of just hitting retry
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Rockstar cloud servers down.. question..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived