Aren't griefers the players who would

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Aren't griefers the players who would
2 years ago#1
join a server on minecraft just to mess it up? How did that term become related to GTAO?
---
Ten funerals since I started high school... Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride...
2 years ago#2
you can't be serious
2 years ago#3
Grief is a word not made just for minecraft.
2 years ago#4
I'm not an idiot. I know grief is a word. I just had never heard of the term " Griefer " until minecraft got big. So I figured it derived from players that played that. That relates to my original question, how did the term " Griefer " get related into GTAO
---
Ten funerals since I started high school... Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride...
2 years ago#5
Griefing has been around since the early beginnings of Mmo's, not made for mineceaft or any other recent game.
---
Makeup and stickers and ponies and MySpace.com!
PSN: Torebackula
2 years ago#6
But.... this isn't an MMO?
---
2 years ago#7
darkstar1080 posted...
But.... this isn't an MMO?

The term still applies.
2 years ago#8
griefers=bosses

you want to stay away from them, you can. it's not hard.
2 years ago#9
How?
---
2 years ago#10
on GTA, since you get awards for killing, it's likely that a lot of people are interested in raising that stat as often as possible. if you're not, you should play solo, or with crew members, public servers are a free for all.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Aren't griefers the players who would

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived