If you buy a tank via the phone, where does it spawn?

#1UltimatesTruthPosted 10/15/2013 7:43:30 AM
Do I have to call Merryweather or something? or will it spawn inside my garage? btw I'm level 50, if that matters, because I heard that you can only use a tank at level 75 or something?

And an off topic question, is the Lampadati Felon GT Jaguar based on Ferrari?
#2CobraKingKillerPosted 10/15/2013 7:48:26 AM
UltimatesTruth posted...

No? It's based on the Jaguar XF. Just a convertible version.
---
A small stone may only make a small ripple at first, but someday it will be a wave.
- Wiegraf Folles
#3UltimatesTruth(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 7:50:10 AM
CobraKingKiller posted...
UltimatesTruth posted...

No? It's based on the Jaguar XF. Just a convertible version.

Ah yeah the Grotti Carbonizzare is the one based on Ferrari California.

Now if only someone could answer the tank question..
#4george15gamerPosted 10/15/2013 7:52:01 AM
It works the same way as when you call to spawn a Buzzer.
---
"I commend your courage, but I will show you no mercy."
PSN: BackstabberX XBL: RevengefulX
#5kevin_24_ukPosted 10/15/2013 8:16:21 AM
My tank spawns at the race track where the blimp spawns on single player. There is another spawn point but its hard to explain.
---
8 Years at GameFAQ
PSN: PacMan7
#6kevin_24_ukPosted 10/15/2013 8:19:31 AM
Oh and its level 70 for a tank. When you call pegasis to deliver it, the tank will spawn at the spawn point that you are not close to. So u cant just wait at the spawn and call it in. However other players wont see it spawn until u are close to reaching the spawn location. And yes other players can steal it.
---
8 Years at GameFAQ
#7UltimatesTruth(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 8:32:18 AM
kevin_24_uk posted...
Oh and its level 70 for a tank. When you call pegasis to deliver it, the tank will spawn at the spawn point that you are not close to. So u cant just wait at the spawn and call it in. However other players wont see it spawn until u are close to reaching the spawn location. And yes other players can steal it.

lol really? I have to be level 70? looks like I'mma boost really hard tonight...
#8kevin_24_ukPosted 10/15/2013 10:12:22 AM
UltimatesTruth posted...
kevin_24_uk posted...

lol really? I have to be level 70? looks like I'mma boost really hard tonight...

I spent hours grinding CR and went up 20 ranks in a day, I was drunk driving the feltzer.
When I drive my tank around minding my own business other players jump on top of my tank and when i drive off sometimes they die as they fall off, they they come and try and sticky bomb me like ive done something wrong. I a play is coming towards me with a sticky bomb its lights out for him before he has a chance to stick me.
---
8 Years at GameFAQ
#9UltimatesTruth(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 10:19:40 AM
kevin_24_uk posted...
UltimatesTruth posted...
kevin_24_uk posted...

I spent hours grinding CR and went up 20 ranks in a day, I was drunk driving the feltzer.
When I drive my tank around minding my own business other players jump on top of my tank and when i drive off sometimes they die as they fall off, they they come and try and sticky bomb me like ive done something wrong. I a play is coming towards me with a sticky bomb its lights out for him before he has a chance to stick me.

Hahahaha! I have to do this! I must reach level 70 today.