So, now that nearly all missions have been nerfed

#1JablerPosted 10/18/2013 2:02:06 AM(edited)
The game is only going to be even longer for those that didn't exploit. This seems like a huge move towards greed to get people to buy cash cards. R* has made tons of money on this and they keep on going and going.

This patch also shows that heists are like to give no more than 100k each and probably with a cool down time as well. If they're ruining the game for all the legit players, who knows what they'll do next to get people to buy cash cards.

We didn't even get cheater lobbies or money resets in this patch, yet they nerf all missions so the exploiters seem even richer than before the patch, and the legit players have an even harder time. Do they expect people to be playing this game for one year straight just to get anywhere?

With this latest patch, this is a huge encouragement to get people to start LSC glitching as they didn't even fix that! R* really are the worst mulitplayer devs.

This also makes LSC glitchers feel even better about themselves for knowing they've got to experience all there is to experience within the first 2-3 weeks rather than playing for 3 months just to get enough money to buy tanks and other vehicles.
#2MadigariPosted 10/18/2013 1:55:12 AM
When do you stop.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
If you can't get what you want, then you come with me.
#3digUbetterdeadPosted 10/18/2013 1:56:20 AM
youre exaggerating, but you have a point. theyre nerfing the wrong things.
---
Sarcasm is lazy man's humor.
#4jyml8582Posted 10/18/2013 1:57:51 AM
Really? You don't know why?

And here I thought it was too obvious...
---
My foot in your ashes.
#5Jabler(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2013 1:59:04 AM
jyml8582 posted...
Really? You don't know why?

And here I thought it was too obvious...

Oh, my bad. I completely forgot about that. I'll edit my first post.
#6Arrowsedge89Posted 10/18/2013 2:01:01 AM
They want to get the point across that the way to get big money is by giving them actual money for gta$. I don't even feel bad for using the LSC glitch now..
---
PSN - Dark_justice1986
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
#7Ryan_SilverFoxPosted 10/18/2013 2:03:12 AM
Well, considering how user-generated missions and (most importantly) heists are coming out, you'll be able to make money pretty quickly with your crew.

It's likely that October was essentially an unofficial "beta" of the online portion of the game with extra cash given out in lieu of there not being any heists or microtransactions available right off the bat. Now that the heists will be coming out (which is advertised to be the biggest way to get cash in GTA Online), they might as well cut back the cash recieved on missions to encourage people to do them.
#8TaikutsunaPosted 10/18/2013 2:04:14 AM
It's called game balancing. Not punishment, not nerfing. Rockstar said it was making a persistent ever evolving world. Some things have to be adjusted reactionary. If a large portion of the user base is just doing the same 3 or 4 missions with the same people over and over, then the other portion is sitting in a loading screen waiting for players.

If Rockstar balances the game then the user base is spread out doing all that's available to do.
---
Some people are so naive that they would believe the world was Round if you told them it was.
#9Jabler(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2013 2:12:03 AM
Taikutsuna posted...
It's called game balancing. Not punishment, not nerfing. Rockstar said it was making a persistent ever evolving world. Some things have to be adjusted reactionary. If a large portion of the user base is just doing the same 3 or 4 missions with the same people over and over, then the other portion is sitting in a loading screen waiting for players.

If Rockstar balances the game then the user base is spread out doing all that's available to do.

But what about the people that do want to do missions? Now they no longer have a point to do so, considering it takes too much time for no reward, and a LOT of them a mind numbingly boring.
#10eratas123Posted 10/18/2013 2:14:54 AM
Jabler posted...
Taikutsuna posted...

But what about the people that do want to do missions? Now they no longer have a point to do so, considering it takes too much time for no reward, and a LOT of them a mind numbingly boring.

The least they could have done is decrease weapon/ammo costs, but some are even more expensive now >.>