GTA Online Mission $ and RP guide 1.04 (patch 1.04)

#21solidsarloPosted 10/25/2013 6:50:24 AM
Madigari posted...
jasomramirez666 posted...
Apparantly this thread is very important to you seeing you have the most posts here. And you seem to take it by heart as you cared to fix my post. Lol

No, just tired of seeing cantankerous fanboys who are happiest when they're complaining trying to derail this guy's efforts to do something good. We get it. You can't stand it when people do their own thing or try to be helpful. You don't have to constantly remind us.

Or it could be because the thread is useless.
---
-Solid
#22MadigariPosted 10/25/2013 6:53:58 AM
solidsarlo posted...

Jibber-jabber on.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
If you can't get what you want, then you come with me.
#23solidsarloPosted 10/25/2013 7:55:53 AM
Madigari posted...
solidsarlo posted...

Jibber-jabber on.

Least informative sticky topic of all time.
---
-Solid
#24JoHnEyApPosted 10/25/2013 11:42:15 AM
I use this topic all the time. Very useful in finding missions I want to play. To people that don't see the value here, then don't read it, problem solved.

Thanks for this information, I hope it keeps getting updates.

JoHnEyAp
#25solidsarloPosted 10/26/2013 8:23:10 AM
JoHnEyAp posted...
I use this topic all the time. Very useful in finding missions I want to play. To people that don't see the value here, then don't read it, problem solved.

Thanks for this information, I hope it keeps getting updates.

JoHnEyAp

You're lying. It's an eyesore and the worst crap imaginable.
---
-Solid
#26Shadow286Posted 10/27/2013 6:50:07 PM
So the thread that told me about a quick mission that gives $12,000 per go is supposedly useless eh? Good to know, I can keep all this legit cash to myself.
#27solidsarloPosted 10/28/2013 1:59:10 PM
Shadow286 posted...
So the thread that told me about a quick mission that gives $12,000 per go is supposedly useless eh? Good to know, I can keep all this legit cash to myself.

Be a man and use the exploits to get millions. Or race with a friend.
---
-Solid
#28MadigariPosted 10/28/2013 4:50:15 PM
solidsarlo posted...
Be a man and use the exploits to get millions. Or race with a friend.

It's sad that over 50% of your active messages are devoted to unsuccessfully trolling this sticky. You have my pity.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
If you can't get what you want, then you come with me.
#29gixxerdimsPosted 10/28/2013 6:22:51 PM
With out of court settlement, how do you store the car in your garage? I try go to my garage and it says "can't access garage during a mission objective"
#30gixxerdimsPosted 10/28/2013 7:07:58 PM
gixxerdims posted...
With out of court settlement, how do you store the car in your garage? I try go to my garage and it says "can't access garage during a mission objective"

Thats ok figured it out. You have to kill the guy and take his car without taking the evidence which triggers the "objective".