Best way to RP and money ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Best way to RP and money ?
3 years ago#1
I have already read that spamming Criminal Records is the best use of time vs RP ....

is this true ?

Also, looking for the best way to acquire money. My guy is pretty broke since getting a nice home. That money was all acquired pre-patch when we could repeat missions properly. :P
3 years ago#2
Yes, easily.
PSN - OneStopDamon
3 years ago#3
LSC glitch.
Got back from Oregon 07/05/2010. Wasn't gonna leave but then I saw this: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9075/sam1064.jpg
psn: EternalGST
3 years ago#4
I have read about the LSC glitch too, but wasn't sure if it was patched, some things conflicted.
3 years ago#5
im hosting crim rec now if u want to play. psn: dxavierb
3 years ago#6
Survival
How not to do a mission (GTA5 Online)
youtube.com/NkG6qWgK-Bg?t=3m
3 years ago#7
LSC glitch still works it's just a different method.

Gotta use swap character instead of PS Store.
Got back from Oregon 07/05/2010. Wasn't gonna leave but then I saw this: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9075/sam1064.jpg
psn: EternalGST
3 years ago#8
while CR (3 laps) might be the way to go you can get more RP from other 1 lap races.
if you plan on boosting CR all night throw in some other random races to break up that feelin of goin in a circle for hours.
My little men: Hayden Alexander Steele (born: 8/9/2006 at 8:38AM) & Conner Leigh Steele (born: 10/7/2008 at 9:16pm).
3 years ago#9
325ragnar posted...
im hosting crim rec now if u want to play. psn: dxavierb

Good session had here for criminal records, kudos.
3 years ago#10
In general, are people still using catchup when putting on a race? That's what put me off the racing.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Best way to RP and money ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived