I wonder who has the most online money LEGIT?

#41SykoslocosXRZPosted 10/29/2013 12:52:29 AM
I've made 4.5 million so far on jobs, lvl 106

no excessive replaying of anything, not races or missions.
---
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland
#42SykoslocosXRZPosted 10/29/2013 1:13:51 AM
Chantzanator posted...
Da-Wei posted...
Chantzanator posted...
MikeySoprano posted...
Waiting for the stimulus pack so I can get a Supercar.

Why? There's plenty of viable options that can compete with supercars all day.

Like?

If I'm in the city and need to catch you, you better hope I don't have my Sultan. I'll be on dat ass the entire time as you're swerving around corners.

If I'm in the country and need to catch you, you better hope I don't have my Injection. I'll short cut my way to glory.

Those are literally the only cars you need. Anything else is a waste of money and merely for the "flash." But, if the majority has the same car, it ain't flashy. I don't care if it's neon green and pink to be different.

you must be kidding or trolling right?

dont make other people more stupid by telling them the sultan can keep up with supercars, as the cheetah, voltic and entity will destroy your sultan on the corners and the straights.
it can barely hold its own in sports car class. and i know i've had a max upgrade one for ages.

and telling them those two are the only cars they need? really? maybe for someone who doesnt likes racing and only ever plays free roam. but thats a big assumption you made without even clarifying. sounds like you just mad because you cant afford a real car yet
---
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland
#43MorbiusOFlegendPosted 10/29/2013 1:24:08 AM
Devil1337Jin posted...
gigoran posted...
MorbiusOFlegend posted...
a friend of mine has gone through 5 mil easy legit, but most of that was pre-patch.

"pre patch" means violent duct exploit? hmmmm... legit?

Are you talking about the 15sec Vduct...?
Or
Are you talking about the 5min Vduct...?

Both are pre patch... Only one is a glitch/exploit...

stfu both of you. Likely neither, he doesn't cheat, doesn't look on the internet for exploits. I did a lot of missions with him (especially the coke one, (we used a buzzard) but I can't say with any certainty what he did while I wasn't online.

but glitching, or anything that could be considered cheating... not likely.