people really dont like my kind in gtao.

#1JtrunksPosted 11/1/2013 4:07:15 PM
I keep hearing how people dont like my kind and the way we talk. Im just a lot more comfortable speaking the way I do. I dont mean any disrespect by it. I just socialize like that.

Me and my friends all have tough day jobs that require us to speak "proper", but when I get home...

I just wanna show out.

Dig?
---
On a quest to get one thread stickied :A:
sticky req plz
#2FluffyKidJoePosted 11/1/2013 4:10:54 PM
I take it you're one of the people who's constantly throwing out racist and homophobic insults while trash talking? I don't care about the expletitives, but you people constantly screaming at each other when you have nothing to say gets old fast.
#3GhostopherPosted 11/1/2013 4:12:43 PM
Jtrunks posted...
I keep hearing how people dont like my kind and the way we talk. Im just a lot more comfortable speaking the way I do. I dont mean any disrespect by it. I just socialize like that.

Me and my friends all have tough day jobs that require us to speak "proper", but when I get home...

I just wanna show out.

Dig?

I dig you, bro!
---
PSN ID: Ctpitcher
#4flipdragoPosted 11/1/2013 4:14:06 PM
What ethnic group do you belong in?
#5PMCkubrickPosted 11/1/2013 4:14:11 PM
http://www.rawrgv.com/images/2013/01/03/o4zUf.jpg
#6Jtrunks(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 4:20:34 PM(edited)
FluffyKidJoe posted...
I take it you're one of the people who's constantly throwing out racist and homophobic insults while trash talking? I don't care about the expletitives, but you people constantly screaming at each other when you have nothing to say gets old fast.

No. Not at all, friend.

Example:

Me and my buddies were up against 3 other guys in the city. These guys were good. As good as us. When it came down to it, it was 1v1. Me versus one guy on their team. Eventually, I won by some luck and I wanted to say "gg".

The guy was so furious, he cut me off before I could say that and said "N****"" so hard that he ran out of breath.

I couldnt believe it. Here I thought we respected each other as players. Good players.

And yes, we do curse. We are adults. When we get sniped, we go "oh s***" just like any other human being.
---
sticky req plz
#7FluffyKidJoePosted 11/1/2013 4:35:58 PM
So basically you're rather boring and just play the game? No I don't think anyone particularly dislikes you.
#8Jtrunks(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 5:05:01 PM
FluffyKidJoe posted...
So basically you're rather boring and just play the game? No I don't think anyone particularly dislikes you.

I've no clue if you are in the wrong topic or...?

I'm going to be honest. I am REALLY confused right now. I'm gonna need you to clarify, bossman.
---
sticky req plz
#9gigoranPosted 11/1/2013 5:28:54 PM
Jtrunks posted...

I just wanna show out.

Dig?

Define "tough day job"?
---
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Shake and bake!
Ricky Bobby: What does that do? Does that blow your mind? That just happened!
#10Jtrunks(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 5:37:19 PM
gigoran posted...
Jtrunks posted...

I just wanna show out.

Dig?

Define "tough day job"?

The kind where we have to keep our business clients happy or we lose our jobs?
---
sticky req plz