people really dont like my kind in gtao.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. people really dont like my kind in gtao.

User Info: Jtrunks

Jtrunks
3 years ago#1
I keep hearing how people dont like my kind and the way we talk. Im just a lot more comfortable speaking the way I do. I dont mean any disrespect by it. I just socialize like that.

Me and my friends all have tough day jobs that require us to speak "proper", but when I get home...

I just wanna show out.

Dig?
On a quest to get one thread stickied :A:
sticky req plz

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
3 years ago#2
I take it you're one of the people who's constantly throwing out racist and homophobic insults while trash talking? I don't care about the expletitives, but you people constantly screaming at each other when you have nothing to say gets old fast.

User Info: Ghostopher

Ghostopher
3 years ago#3
Jtrunks posted...
I keep hearing how people dont like my kind and the way we talk. Im just a lot more comfortable speaking the way I do. I dont mean any disrespect by it. I just socialize like that.

Me and my friends all have tough day jobs that require us to speak "proper", but when I get home...

I just wanna show out.

Dig?

I dig you, bro!
PSN ID: Ctpitcher

User Info: flipdrago

flipdrago
3 years ago#4
What ethnic group do you belong in?

User Info: PMCkubrick

PMCkubrick
3 years ago#5
http://www.rawrgv.com/images/2013/01/03/o4zUf.jpg

Jtrunks
3 years ago#6
FluffyKidJoe posted...
I take it you're one of the people who's constantly throwing out racist and homophobic insults while trash talking? I don't care about the expletitives, but you people constantly screaming at each other when you have nothing to say gets old fast.

No. Not at all, friend.

Example:

Me and my buddies were up against 3 other guys in the city. These guys were good. As good as us. When it came down to it, it was 1v1. Me versus one guy on their team. Eventually, I won by some luck and I wanted to say "gg".

The guy was so furious, he cut me off before I could say that and said "N****"" so hard that he ran out of breath.

I couldnt believe it. Here I thought we respected each other as players. Good players.

And yes, we do curse. We are adults. When we get sniped, we go "oh s***" just like any other human being.
sticky req plz

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
3 years ago#7
So basically you're rather boring and just play the game? No I don't think anyone particularly dislikes you.

Jtrunks
3 years ago#8
FluffyKidJoe posted...
So basically you're rather boring and just play the game? No I don't think anyone particularly dislikes you.

I've no clue if you are in the wrong topic or...?

I'm going to be honest. I am REALLY confused right now. I'm gonna need you to clarify, bossman.
sticky req plz

User Info: gigoran

gigoran
3 years ago#9
Jtrunks posted...

I just wanna show out.

Dig?

Define "tough day job"?
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Shake and bake!
Ricky Bobby: What does that do? Does that blow your mind? That just happened!

Jtrunks
3 years ago#10
gigoran posted...
Jtrunks posted...

I just wanna show out.

Dig?

Define "tough day job"?

The kind where we have to keep our business clients happy or we lose our jobs?
sticky req plz
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. people really dont like my kind in gtao.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived