GTO already dying?

#1myzz7Posted 11/3/2013 5:18:45 PM
Dozens on my friendslist were on it when it first came out (after stabilizing). Now its only 1 or 2 still playing, and lobbies are never full. Glitches galore, and the community is full of griefers. Not to mention the nerfs with the payouts.
---
http://s10.postimage.org/mxioonsd1/gildavatar.gif http://i.imgur.com/Sv563GA.jpg
#2Raf0000Posted 11/3/2013 5:22:01 PM
Yes
---
GoW Ascension, GoW Collection, The Last of Us, GTA V.
#3G-ZissPosted 11/3/2013 5:29:41 PM
gto?
#4An_Unkind_RGNPosted 11/3/2013 5:50:10 PM
G-Ziss posted...
gto?

Great Teacher Onizuka
---
We haven't done much... But there's a lot going on... Sounds travel down a bloodline... Spirits live through the song.
#5percocet10Posted 11/3/2013 6:40:58 PM
Battlefield 4, A$$ Creed 4, Batman... Lots of new releases luring people away.

I've noticed quite a few friends/crew have returned to story mode too, instead of rushing through it in the 2 weeks before online launched.

Others are probably waiting for heists to come out as well.
---
GTA Crew: GOWA
Golf Wang OFWGKTA
#6guhmefakhuzPosted 11/3/2013 6:52:37 PM
Seems like any other online console game to me, where the activity caused by SP players checking it out takes a nosedive after a month and those who play specifically for the online hang around for a while longer.

Given all the general complaints, mollycoddling. and glitches though, I don't see GTA:O having much more staying power as is, but I'll wait until the Beach Bum DLC to see where GTA:O is going. That 'bad sport' nonsense doesn't help either.
#7ThrillKillFanPosted 11/3/2013 7:06:08 PM
I'll probably get BF4 and AC IV once they both hit $20 in a year. Unless AC IV is like people have already said and basically a GTA pirate game. That's one thing I didn't like about the prior games in that series. That and the fact that when you're out of the sim and back in the 'real' world in the game they kept you confined to a little area. It would've been interesting if they had at least let you wander around the 'future' world that the games real portion is set in.
---
Your best? Losers always whine about 'their best', winners go home and **** the prom queen.- Sean Connery, "The Rock"
#8Orson1984Posted 11/3/2013 7:11:43 PM
ThrillKillFan posted...
I'll probably get BF4 and AC IV once they both hit $20 in a year. Unless AC IV is like people have already said and basically a GTA pirate game. That's one thing I didn't like about the prior games in that series. That and the fact that when you're out of the sim and back in the 'real' world in the game they kept you confined to a little area. It would've been interesting if they had at least let you wander around the 'future' world that the games real portion is set in.

I'm pretty sure it will finally get to the present. Unless they go wacky with it and start going into the future! I hope not!

Played the first 3 AC's
---
PSN K-lub84
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb4Nxhss-3c
#9ViciousXl2Posted 11/3/2013 7:15:45 PM
An_Unkind_RGN posted...
G-Ziss posted...
gto?

Great Teacher Onizuka

Win
---
Taste my word sword
In your filthy mouth
#10ThrillKillFanPosted 11/3/2013 7:20:19 PM
Orson1984 posted...

I'm pretty sure it will finally get to the present. Unless they go wacky with it and start going into the future! I hope not!

Played the first 3 AC's

I played part of the first one(which I managed to get from a local shop disc only for like $2 in late 2008 or so) and aside from going around and using my hidden blade to stab random NPC's I got bored pretty quick with it.

If it was more like a GTA where I could roam around in a decently sized world and do as I pleased until I wanted to progress with the storyline I probably wouldn't have been so bored.
---
Your best? Losers always whine about 'their best', winners go home and **** the prom queen.- Sean Connery, "The Rock"