Griefers or NPC Drivers...

#1TaikutsunaPosted 11/10/2013 12:52:01 AM
Which piss you off more?
---
Some people are so naive that they would believe the world was Round if you told them it was.
#2fLiNoPosted 11/10/2013 12:55:46 AM(edited)
NPC Drivers that grief

The ones that hit you, then wait until you get up and hit you again.
#3SoulidarityPosted 11/10/2013 1:02:06 AM
griefers can be amusing sometimes. earlier tonight, I was just running around in the sewers, just to learn my way around them better, and these 2 show up above me, and just kept hovering over the top of me on the map. So intent on the chance to kill me that they followed me for about 30 minutes while i ran up and down the tunnel. Never occurred to them to try to find the entrance.

NPC drivers never amuse me, so I'll have to go with them.
---
Playing: Alternating between GTA V, RE 4-6, and GT 5
PSN: soulidarity
#4Taikutsuna(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2013 2:17:44 AM
I especially enjoy when an NPC driver slowly creeps into the intersection, then floors it to block you. OR... When they cut across two lanes of on coming traffic just to run into you.
---
Some people are so naive that they would believe the world was Round if you told them it was.
#5KortezPosted 11/10/2013 2:35:48 AM
Griefers are fine with me. You can normally see them coming a mile away. With NPC drivers though, its like they HAVE to turn just as you pass them. I've had them just appear right in front of me to cause a crash then vanish again as if they were practicing on being ninja (that's because of latency I know). I silently curse the heavens much more because of a NPC driver then I do another player.
---
It took longer to load the match then it did to beat you....
#6EternalVarikPosted 11/10/2013 3:25:41 AM
I absolutely despise the possessed NPC drivers.
---
My favorite person in the World here:
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=92 5601&topic=35833672&user=0
#7FutureShockUKPosted 11/10/2013 3:57:59 AM
I freaking hate NPC drivers. I can guarantee if I've just spent an ass load of money on my car, and am enjoying driving it around, some ass in a crappy SUV will pull into the side of me and wipe me out. So freaking annoying.
---
I'm gonna learn ya how to play buttball.
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK. http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/hounds_of_injustice Feel free to join!
#8digUbetterdeadPosted 11/10/2013 4:26:17 AM
i agree with everybody here about npc drivers. they piss me off to no end and are everywhere i go so naturally they get my vote.

anybody who denies that theyre programmed to hit you or get in your way is full of it. im talking to the people who say having traffic on in races is a test of skill. i say thats horse s*** because wrecks are nearly always unavoidable if you happen to be in the way of a rogue car. you cant predict when or where itll happen, and by the time it does its too late.

Taikutsuna posted...
I especially enjoy when an NPC driver slowly creeps into the intersection, then floors it to block you. OR... When they cut across two lanes of on coming traffic just to run into you.

id like to see them explain this crap. i cant get over how ridiculous this is when i see it happen. and how about when im turning onto a road and the oncoming traffic thinks im going to hit them, so instead of turning their car AWAY from me, they turn TOWARD me. brilliant. embrace the wreck, NPC.

i swear, theyre all suicidal.
---
Sarcasm is lazy man's humor.
#9POOKISTANPosted 11/10/2013 4:28:24 AM
How could NPCs possibly compete with a seasoned griefer?
#10Mutedfaithwi60Posted 11/10/2013 4:30:15 AM
NPC drivers take the cake, I wish the AI wasn't so god damn obvious about being out to get you.
---
Posted with GameRaven 0.3.28