Rp Grinders United!

#1XvDaemonvXPosted 11/12/2013 7:32:11 AM
Simply put, it can be difficult to find fellow players that are ok with replaying a mission 100+ times to gain RP like the famous "Criminal Records" race.

So I'm making this topic to gather people who don't mind grinding through a few hours of the same mission to gain some RP.

So if your interested post your PSN, an idea of what you like to do for RP, and what times you play possibly so people can find new friends to help with the daily grind.

Also I am running a crew that does a lot of grinding, helping new players acquire things in game,gain alot of cash, and do a lot of freemode fun (mostly shootouts, stunt jumps, and finding new ways to level, and gain both money and RP). We also all have mics so its easier to organize our crew online, and later when heists are released it will be easier to communicate which will be a big issue with running heists with strangers.

The Crew is "In Angelus De Mortis" Or "The Angels of Death"

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/in_angelus_de_mortis - is the crew page.
---
---
PSN: XvDaemonvX
#2DaikougenPosted 11/12/2013 7:52:21 AM
Im here, I want the rpg and minigun, im up to do it tonight, till level 120
---
PSN: Daikougen Alt:Kisukepx3000
#3CorvoidPosted 11/12/2013 8:02:01 AM
If you guys might also want to grind out some platinum awards and trophies, count me in. I have a mic.

psn = Corvoid
#4XvDaemonvX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 8:16:32 AM
OK, Added both of you, raising stats right now if anyone wants to join.
---
---
#5Silik25Posted 11/12/2013 8:18:42 AM
Are you ******* kidding me? It's impossible NOT to play CR. If it's not CR then it's DTD. Racing is ruined because of people like you. What the hell is the point of driving in a circle over and over again? You need a rocket launcher ten hours earlier than you would normally get it?
---
http://lbp.me/u/Reef1978
#6XvDaemonvX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 9:19:17 AM
Silik25 posted...
Are you ******* kidding me? It's impossible NOT to play CR. If it's not CR then it's DTD. Racing is ruined because of people like you. What the hell is the point of driving in a circle over and over again? You need a rocket launcher ten hours earlier than you would normally get it?

Well some people just like to have access to everything as quickly as possible.... Where is the harm in that? If it bothers you why even waste your time with a reply? That would only put this on the top of the lists for posts....

So if anything you helped us all out.

Thank you!
---
---
#7KiLL3R_iNST1NCTPosted 11/12/2013 9:36:48 AM
XvDaemonvX posted...
Silik25 posted...

Well some people just like to have access to everything as quickly as possible.... Where is the harm in that? If it bothers you why even waste your time with a reply? That would only put this on the top of the lists for posts....

So if anything you helped us all out.

Thank you!
---

^What you said. LoL. What a helpful dbag!
But I'm down. Im always on around 9pm eastern till about 1 or 2 in the am. Any night owls wanna grind, I'm here. PSN- IKiLLER_iNSTiNCT
#8XvDaemonvX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 10:24:38 AM
Thats what i'm saying... Anywho ok I added you aswell.

Keep them coming and remember if you get an invite to my crew while we grind we gain more rp.
---
---
#9ash274Posted 11/12/2013 10:33:40 AM
Silik25 posted...

I've grinded (mostly) CR for about 7 playing-hours since Sunday and wend from a level-13 to 41. I'm not looking for the minigun, but when you're just starting you have the equivalent of a slingshot and a scooter while the others in your session can just phone in your death and destruction. When a random person tosses a bounty on your head for kicks on top of that you have to find a way to defend yourself.
Sometimes you'll find a person or group you can trade wins with and sometimes you have to fight for each win.
---
-Ash (PSN: ash-274)
Atari 2600, 2x NES (Powerpad & Zapper), SNES, N64, 2x GB (6volt), GBC, GBA, PS2, PS3 (160GB), Wii, iPhone4, iPad1
#10KooIaidNoSugarPosted 11/12/2013 11:07:54 AM
PSN : MomCallsMeDom
---
PSN: KoolAidNoSugar #SonyIlluminati
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. - Napoleon Bonaparte