Morality on the Dune Buggy sale.

#11Dragonball9899Posted 12/11/2013 4:37:58 AM
ajbrand posted...
SykoslocosXRZ posted...
this is 19 grand per 3 minutes, not a big deal

the immoral money glitch was 119 grand per 3 minutes, maybe faster even

It's not even that, 19 grand every 48 minutes probably.

There's no cooldown on selling PVs so it is about 19k every 5 minutes.
---
3DS Friend Code: 4699-5772-7156 Safari Type Poiosn: Venomoth, Whirlipede, Gloom
PM me if you add me.
#12PS2JonPosted 12/11/2013 4:38:03 AM
lankysensei posted...

Pretty sure i'm not the only one guys lol, nor the first.

Then why report it?

You were either trying to alert them to something they didn't know (i.e. you WERE the first and only one) OR you were emphasizing your disgust with this glitch.

Either way you want it "fixed" N-O-W!
---
Personally stumped as to why "yssckBob" is "disruptive".
#13nocturnizedPosted 12/11/2013 4:40:57 AM
Well it looks like they already fixed it, the dune buggy now costs $65,000.
---
Sometimes dead is better.
#14FennimoePosted 12/11/2013 4:43:13 AM
Lolololol! Hot fix, FTW
---
Broken Game.
#15G-ZissPosted 12/11/2013 4:47:06 AM
lankysensei posted...
I think its more of an exploit than a glitch. Ive already reported it to the R* support page since it is clearly an error.

It's amazing how some people just live to ruin other people's fun, especially harmless fun. It really makes you wonder how sad and pathetic their lives must be to try and bring other people down with them.
---
Now you're feeling so fly like you're G-Ziss
#16ikelofePosted 12/11/2013 4:49:37 AM
G-Ziss posted...
lankysensei posted...
I think its more of an exploit than a glitch. Ive already reported it to the R* support page since it is clearly an error.

It's amazing how some people just live to ruin other people's fun, especially harmless fun. It really makes you wonder how sad and pathetic their lives must be to try and bring other people down with them.

said it all, pal
---
Yes, I'm from Brazil. That doesn't mean I can't communicate or laugh like "HEUHUEHU".
PSN: IKE_P_H
#17gigoranPosted 12/11/2013 5:11:56 AM
lankysensei posted...

Good job Rodger Ramjet. Here is your presidential medal for being the coolest guy on the internet. You're sure to make a lot of friends now.
---
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Shake and bake!
Ricky Bobby: What does that do? Does that blow your mind? That just happened!
#18lankysenseiPosted 12/11/2013 5:14:25 AM
Are some of you guys in high school? You certainly have the school yard mentality. "OH BOO HOO HE TOLD ON US"

If there is an error, you report it. Not my problem if you seriously can't find a better and faster way to make money.
---
//ABadFeeling//
#19gigoranPosted 12/11/2013 5:19:28 AM
lankysensei posted...
Are some of you guys in high school? You certainly have the school yard mentality. "OH BOO HOO HE TOLD ON US"

If there is an error, you report it. Not my problem if you seriously can't find a better and faster way to make money.

Well obviously this glitch affected your life so dramatically that you believe it's your job to report such things. Just a guess, but I'm thinking you're one of the guys that when given too much change they go back to the store and return the money.
---
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Shake and bake!
Ricky Bobby: What does that do? Does that blow your mind? That just happened!
#20SgtBass8705Posted 12/11/2013 5:22:41 AM
Im still buying them for 20,000 and selling for 39,000 whoever said its fixed is lying/mistake or i need to log off...
---
PSN: JoshD8705 - One of my covers:
Nsync - It's Gonna Be Me http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bf7861cd8