Morality on the Dune Buggy sale.

#81joeharamatheoPosted 12/11/2013 5:07:10 PM
this is a game. morality is for reality
#82gigoranPosted 12/11/2013 5:08:32 PM
zombieNaruto posted...
Looking at what both what you and he said, one thing is very apparently true. You do have an attitude problem :|

You sound like the type of person who constantly talks down to people and tries to hide insults in arguments. While you may seem somewhat intelligent and have better comebacks and retorts, your own ego gets the better of you and you start sounding condescending.

Anyway, this is way way way off topic, on a topic that should've ended a while ago. Wouldn't you agree with that?

You basically just described your entire post. Congratulations?
---
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Shake and bake!
Ricky Bobby: What does that do? Does that blow your mind? That just happened!
#83joeharamatheoPosted 12/11/2013 5:14:46 PM
Claimh_Solias posted...
ash274 posted...
Morality?
This was an error on Rockstar's part.
How about the morality of Rockstar to steal cars that did, and continue, to appear in online from people's garages? If you had a clean Rebel, a Rat Loader, or one of several LEGITIMATE cars, with their expensive mods that Rockstar deleted and did not even pay LSC-value for?

There's also this, people get up in arms about exploits and stuff but say nothing when Rockstar screws over the players.

Hmmmmm.

****N slaves
#84joeharamatheoPosted 12/11/2013 5:18:30 PM
shadyelf posted...
it really doesn't matter because there's no economy and you can't even tell who has cheated and who hasn't when you meet them in game so who the **** cares?

The only economy there ever was in this game was the trade in rare vehicles, now that's gone too.

THIS SO ****N MUCH
#85GageTheMagePosted 12/11/2013 5:44:30 PM
I'm not going to jump on lankysensei for reporting the issue. That's not my problem. My issue is that he chose to post that he'd reported it. He knew full well it would get most of your panties in a knot. He did it to troll you and you all took the bait. Telling him off and calling him names does nothing but fuel his desire for attention. He's a hungry troll, stop feeding him. Or, play his game. Report him for trolling.
#86zombieNarutoPosted 12/11/2013 5:58:17 PM
gigoran posted...
zombieNaruto posted...
Looking at what both what you and he said, one thing is very apparently true. You do have an attitude problem :|

You sound like the type of person who constantly talks down to people and tries to hide insults in arguments. While you may seem somewhat intelligent and have better comebacks and retorts, your own ego gets the better of you and you start sounding condescending.

Anyway, this is way way way off topic, on a topic that should've ended a while ago. Wouldn't you agree with that?

Im confused on to why youre bringing this up when it was pages ago? Looking for attention? Get back on topic.
---
I r Ninja. I eat brains.
NOO! I DON'T WANNA EAT A GUITAR!!
#87SoulidarityPosted 12/11/2013 6:11:13 PM
G-Ziss posted...

1. Only kids tattle tale. I'd say that's pretty immature. Nobody likes a snitch.

Tattle tale, yes. But the fact that you consider what he did to be "tattle tale" shows you don't know what it is. If he was just running around all day reporting people for minor infractions, then yes, it would be immature tattle tale behavior.

He reported an oversight in the game, not a person. he didn't snitch or rat anyone out. Bringing these things to the attention of the developer is for the health of the game (don't bother giving me some entitled response alluding to how you feel you have a right to easy money with no work, you'd be wasting breath on a response that I will categorically dismiss without a thought).

Since you're so caught up in this opinion about snitches, tell me this. If you witnessed someone walk up and stab a woman to death irl, would you report what you saw to the police? Or is that also immature snitch behavior?
---
Playing: Alternating between GTA V, RE 4-6, and GT 5
PSN: soulidarity
#88gigoranPosted 12/11/2013 7:37:52 PM
zombieNaruto posted...
gigoran posted...
zombieNaruto posted...

Im confused on to why youre bringing this up when it was pages ago? Looking for attention? Get back on topic.

You went to the trouble of writing it while I was sleeping, so I replied now. What you wrote was in itself describing your own words. I felt the need to bring that to your attention, so I wrote it. Want to stay on topic? Then cease the insults. Simple.
---
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Shake and bake!
Ricky Bobby: What does that do? Does that blow your mind? That just happened!
#89blue_watPosted 12/11/2013 7:57:37 PM
joeharamatheo posted...
this is a game. morality is for reality
#90disneyland5Posted 12/11/2013 8:30:45 PM
Snitches get stitches.
---
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum."