Crew is growing. Always on the lookout for friendly players...........

#31Ben_weber330Posted 12/21/2013 8:23:09 AM
I'm kinda of a newcomer in GTA Online, thought it would be much better if I join a crew in which I can interact with. And I am a friendly dude so that's cool.

PSN: Ben_Weber330
---
With UROBOROS! I have the right to be a god!
#32mikemike(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2013 8:40:16 AM
Ben_weber330 posted...
I'm kinda of a newcomer in GTA Online, thought it would be much better if I join a crew in which I can interact with. And I am a friendly dude so that's cool.

PSN: Ben_Weber330

Just send an invite. If I see you online, we can rob some stores and you can keep the money. That'll help out a little bit.

See you online!
---
We play for fun not to ruin the online experience for others. Join us for a non back stabbing good time http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/deluxe_revolver
#3377dd1Posted 12/21/2013 11:38:43 AM
Hey can i join? Psn: Persuder2k9
#34SerenitySixPosted 12/21/2013 12:05:37 PM
PSN: SixSerenity
---
---
"Okay" -Ellie
#35mikemike(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2013 12:42:51 PM
SerenitySix posted...
PSN: SixSerenity
---

77dd1 posted...
Hey can i join? Psn: Persuder2k9

I'm hoping you ID's are the same ones that are on the Rockstar Social site. I just sent an invite there.

I hope to be on later today, so maybe we'll see each other (and others) online.

L
---
We play for fun not to ruin the online experience for others. Join us for a non back stabbing good time http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/deluxe_revolver
#36Lexandra1Posted 12/21/2013 4:25:36 PM
I would really love to be a part of such friendly crew, since I met in the game mostly such morons, who kill anyone just on their spot. But since I'm kinda new to the online gaming experience, and since I am not playing regularly (2 days and then next 2 nights in a row of a week, makes in total whole 4 "days" of a week), which is actually the amount of time I get on my PS3, I'm pretty sure I would maximally hinder other members of the crew, so I rather prefer solitude.
But just in case, I'd change my mind, I throw here my PSN ID: Lexiii1 and R*SC: Levianne. Using in a state of emergency only :D Nah, just kidding.

I really don't see a point in killing other people without any good reason. That kinda kills the fun. Well but this is a little OT, so never mind, I'm just saying though.
---
I'm not allowed to talk to ya, all i can sayin', that I'm not allowed to talk to ya.
#37mikemike(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2013 8:13:33 PM
Lexandra1 posted...
I would really love to be a part of such friendly crew, since I met in the game mostly such morons, who kill anyone just on their spot. But since I'm kinda new to the online gaming experience, and since I am not playing regularly (2 days and then next 2 nights in a row of a week, makes in total whole 4 "days" of a week), which is actually the amount of time I get on my PS3, I'm pretty sure I would maximally hinder other members of the crew, so I rather prefer solitude.
But just in case, I'd change my mind, I throw here my PSN ID: Lexiii1 and R*SC: Levianne. Using in a state of emergency only :D Nah, just kidding.

I really don't see a point in killing other people without any good reason. That kinda kills the fun. Well but this is a little OT, so never mind, I'm just saying though.

Once a day or once a month. You're welcome to join. You won't be hindering anyone. Come and join us and we'll have fun. No worries :)

I tired to send an invite, but kept getting an error. I'll try again later.
---
#38uprrsloPosted 12/21/2013 8:41:52 PM
Some how I got on a crew not sure how that happened but send invite I will switch I never see anyone from that group anyways.
#39Lexandra1Posted 12/22/2013 3:05:11 AM
mikemike posted...
Lexandra1 posted...

Once a day or once a month. You're welcome to join. You won't be hindering anyone. Come and join us and we'll have fun. No worries :)

I tired to send an invite, but kept getting an error. I'll try again later.

I created the R*SC account on my computer, maybe it needs to be first logged in on the PS3 system to fully activate or so. I'm not familiar with it yet, but the same it was with the PSN account, wasn't recognized before I first logged in from the PS3, since then, no problems, even on the computer. But when you'll see me online (in game), I'll don't hesitate to accept your invitation. Thank you
---
I'm not allowed to talk to ya, all i can sayin', that I'm not allowed to talk to ya.
#40BlueberryPwnPosted 12/22/2013 4:03:49 AM
This looks like a good crew. Could need one that have friendly members. Mind if I can join? It's pretty boring to be alone.

Just to let you know, I do not have a mic but I hope it doesn't get me problems!

My PSN is: BlueberryPwn

Cheers!