Chain gun glitch!

#1K1llS1gnalPosted 12/21/2013 2:59:21 PM
every time i die while holding the chain gun all my ammo is gone when i respawn, it's annoying the crap out of me!

anyone else notice this?
#2Buddha1187Posted 12/21/2013 3:01:20 PM
minigun* and yes, its an issue we all have. quite annoying.
#3shadyelfPosted 12/21/2013 3:02:31 PM
it happens with other weapons as well. You lose one mag of ammo if you die holding it. When you have 9000 pistol rounds with 12 bullet mags no big deal. But the minigun has one giant magazine and that all gets removed.
---
?
#4psnSHAHSHANKPosted 12/21/2013 3:05:45 PM
umm.. how long have you guys been playing this? I am guessing a lot cuz you are at level120.

yet you still never noticed how what ever gun you are holding at time of death loses the current locked and loaded magazine?

so if you look, chaingun holds a single belt fed magazine of 9999 bullets. hence when you die with it cuz you are using it carelessly, you will lose the whole set of ammo.

so.. here is a remedy. look at your health. you know you are gonna die. simply press L1 and holster weapon before you die.

so how did you hack/glitch your way to level 120+?
---
Your car makes you look like a drug dealer
#5Buddha1187Posted 12/21/2013 3:23:50 PM
psnSHAHSHANK posted...
umm.. how long have you guys been playing this? I am guessing a lot cuz you are at level120.

yet you still never noticed how what ever gun you are holding at time of death loses the current locked and loaded magazine?

so if you look, chaingun holds a single belt fed magazine of 9999 bullets. hence when you die with it cuz you are using it carelessly, you will lose the whole set of ammo.

so.. here is a remedy. look at your health. you know you are gonna die. simply press L1 and holster weapon before you die.

Baggage Handlers for me. Best decision I made.
#6ash274Posted 12/21/2013 4:03:07 PM
psnSHAHSHANK posted...

You still lose one clip per weapon, active or holstered

There are legit ways of reaching that level, including playing a lot before the "nerf patch" and grinding a LOT of Coveted.
---
-Ash (PSN: ash-274)
Atari 2600, 2x NES (Powerpad & Zapper), SNES, N64, 2x GB (6volt), GBC, GBA, PS2, PS3 (160GB), Wii, iPhone4, iPad1
#7The moonlight knightPosted 12/21/2013 4:04:37 PM
It's funny how people abuse a glitch to cheat their way to owning the minigun then whine when a "glitch" minorly inconveniences their use of it.

btw it's not a glitch. It's designed that way to add some risk to whipping it out willy nilly.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#8The moonlight knightPosted 12/21/2013 4:06:46 PM
ash274 posted...
You still lose one clip per weapon, active or holstered

Also this isn't true. If it was it'd be game breaking that every time you die the minigun is gone, GL is gimped heavily, etc.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#9K1llS1gnal(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2013 5:40:22 PM
psnSHAHSHANK posted...

NOT EVERYONE HACKS THERE WAY TO GREATNESS!!!!! but i did, baggage handler for me... I made it to 99 legit, but got tired of seeing all the level 200 and aboves...
#10shadyelfPosted 12/21/2013 5:49:09 PM
^the way I see it there's no point in 120+, I mean there's nothing more to unlock. Even 100+ isn't that great because of the issue mentioned in this topic.
---
?