i am going to laugh when all the money is still there after tonight

#1Id the DemonPosted 1/15/2014 3:57:40 PM
First a rumored cheaters lobby
Then everyone was supposed to get wiped to start clean now this supposed wipe of hacked money

Mark my words hackers will find away around this and the money will still be running rampant no one is ever gonna buy a shark card rockstar.
---
There's no such thing as miracles. Only the inevitable and the accidental, and what we do.
PSN ID: idthedemon5353
#2ThatTSguy13Posted 1/15/2014 4:04:39 PM
I'm just gonna hide under the sink till the wipe, then I'mma come out and make ma poops in your kix.
#3General_MitsuaPosted 1/15/2014 4:13:21 PM
Last I heard was that Cheater Pool was a fact.

Could be trolling, but R* Support tweeted in response to it.
---
-PSN: DefcCon5
-Social Club Crew Leader @ http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/mercenary_inc
#4brentiePosted 1/15/2014 6:20:47 PM
This is not the first post where I've seen someone say something along the lines of "R* don't want hacked money, so people will buy Shark Cards" ... really? You guys honestly think Rockstar wants to get the hacked money out of the game, solely so people have to buy the money from the PSN?

There are other ways in the game to get money... Shark Cards are not a necessity. Furthermore, the beach bum pack, and the content creator were completely free. Yet, you guys all seem to think Rockstar's mission is to sucker everyone into buying in-game money.

Rockstar doesn't care if anyone does or doesn't buy those Shark Cards. They are options for people who don't want to be (or, maybe, don't feel like) working for their in-game money. Nothing more... no sinister, money-grabbing plot by Rockstar. They want to get the hacked money out of the game, simply because it is hacked money. Hacked money means there's something wrong... something that needs to be fixed.
---
Will the killing veil love, should the heroes play dumb?
But the killing is no fun, when the heroes are none... - Al the Killer
#5shadyelfPosted 1/15/2014 6:39:32 PM
^seriously

shark cards are just a little extra for Rockstar...Their real intention in my view is to keep the game going for as long as possible until they can build it up. Think of it like writing a book while people are reading it, they want to keep us from getting to the "end", having nothing to do and quitting. That's why they want money gone, because people will achieve everything there is to. Not everyone can just mess around in the open world forever, a lot of people need goals to strive for and with a few billion you just cut the required goals in half (there's still rank).

But on that note it is rather annoying that they cut payouts
---
?
#6shadyelfPosted 1/15/2014 6:39:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7Gatx94Posted 1/15/2014 7:08:08 PM
brentie posted...
This is not the first post where I've seen someone say something along the lines of "R* don't want hacked money, so people will buy Shark Cards" ... really? You guys honestly think Rockstar wants to get the hacked money out of the game, solely so people have to buy the money from the PSN?

There are other ways in the game to get money... Shark Cards are not a necessity. Furthermore, the beach bum pack, and the content creator were completely free. Yet, you guys all seem to think Rockstar's mission is to sucker everyone into buying in-game money.

Rockstar doesn't care if anyone does or doesn't buy those Shark Cards. They are options for people who don't want to be (or, maybe, don't feel like) working for their in-game money. Nothing more... no sinister, money-grabbing plot by Rockstar. They want to get the hacked money out of the game, simply because it is hacked money. Hacked money means there's something wrong... something that needs to be fixed.

Agreed.

The longer players still have hacked money, the longer it will take for us to get any new type of DLC. R* is already behind schedule with it's content due to all of these problems(glitchers/hackers). People doing this obviously do not care about the game, or any of the players that they've affected. People saying they like or want to keep hacked money are just as bad. You all are basically saying it's okay that glitchers ruined the game as long as you got what you want and are happy.

Do you think R* will release any DLC with hacked money floating around? First they already lost a ton of money by this happening, plus it greatly decreases the longevity of the game. Any new expensive items, vehicles etc will be immediately bought with hacked money.

R* really needs to put a end to all of this.
---
PSN: Android-I7
#8x40poundrPosted 1/15/2014 7:10:37 PM
Gatx94 posted...
brentie posted...

Agreed.

The longer players still have hacked money, the longer it will take for us to get any new type of DLC. R* is already behind schedule with it's content due to all of these problems(glitchers/hackers). People doing this obviously do not care about the game, or any of the players that they've affected. People saying they like or want to keep hacked money are just as bad. You all are basically saying it's okay that glitchers ruined the game as long as you got what you want and are happy.

Do you think R* will release any DLC with hacked money floating around? First they already lost a ton of money by this happening, plus it greatly decreases the longevity of the game. Any new expensive items, vehicles etc will be immediately bought with hacked money.

R* really needs to put a end to all of this.

*dismissive jerking motion*
#9YMIHerePosted 1/15/2014 7:11:41 PM
brentie posted...
Furthermore, the beach bum pack, and the content creator were completely free. Yet, you guys all seem to think Rockstar's mission is to sucker everyone into buying in-game money.

The content creator was a promised part of the game, and trying to charge for the beach bum pack with how the launch went would have been an EA level PR move. You don't have to think R* is trying to sucker you out of money, but don't bother trying to back your opinion with nonsense.
#10IvanIssaccsPosted 1/15/2014 7:15:16 PM
Any other game you play online you would be banned for abusing bugs or hacking money into your account. Rockstar just remove it and people loose their damn minds.