Removed by a Rockstar Administrator

#1The-CloudPosted 1/15/2014 7:13:49 PM
I just laughed because this happened right after a guy in a glitched tank killed me. If he's unaware of the situation, he's probably like: "I killed the wrong dude!"
#2The-Cloud(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2014 7:15:09 PM
Official Message: "You have been removed from this session by a Rockstar Administrator. Please return to Grand Theft Auto V and try again later."
#3GOTaSMALL1Posted 1/15/2014 7:17:43 PM
The-Cloud posted...
Official Message: "You have been removed from this session by a Rockstar Administrator. Please return to Grand Theft Auto V and try again later."

Here we go!!!

/btw... that's funny about the tank. Dude prolly got a jolt out of that...
---
This is a signature. My post is above this.
#4itsdilliPosted 1/15/2014 7:19:55 PM
happened to me too but i was just driving around, probably maintenance
#5LanHikari10(Moderator)Posted 1/15/2014 7:20:33 PM
I was about ten seconds away from completing a mission... :/
---
http://i.imgur.com/FUshe.jpg
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7540/mattamfiedlan.png
#6KyonshiPosted 1/15/2014 7:22:16 PM(edited)
The-Cloud posted...

Why did you got this message and been removed when it was the glitcher who was wrong?

EDIT: Nevermind my comment. Its the scheduled maintenance and everybody is removed from the network... XD
#7Rudy-T-BallPosted 1/15/2014 7:22:21 PM
Yeah, me too. What the f***? I was idling in a car while smoking a cig (in reality), came back and boom. 9PM EST is 6 hours from now.
#8The-Cloud(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2014 7:23:43 PM
LanHikari10 posted...
I was about ten seconds away from completing a mission... :/

Similar story, I made a new character and it took me around TWO hours to get to level 5 due to all the tutorial missions and such. I reached Rank 5 around 6:02pm (9:02PM EST) and thought for sure I wouldn't have time to buy the Adders. I rush to the website and it says I have to wait for SIMEON to call me! I was outraged, for sure I wasn't going to make it. Sure enough he calls a second later and I manage to buy all of my Adders. *Phew* Tank killed me a few minutes later.
#9shadyelfPosted 1/15/2014 7:24:43 PM
got kicked off after blowing up half of what was in the impound. Oh well at least I went out with a bang.
---
?
#10crazyman32Posted 1/15/2014 7:25:07 PM
Rudy-T-Ball posted...
Yeah, me too. What the f***? I was idling in a car while smoking a cig (in reality), came back and boom. 9PM EST is 6 hours from now.

lol.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.