Good riddance

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
Good riddance to all the illegitimate $$ and to any players who quit because they now have to play the game the way it was intended.

Just sorry R* didn't also wipe their garages and Pegasus vehicles.
2 years ago#2
Give it a week before R$ nerfs mission payout again, just in time for their new $100 cash card
---
---
{[RB885]}
2 years ago#3
RockBottom885 posted...
Give it a week before R$ nerfs mission payout again, just in time for their new $100 cash card
---

LOL
2 years ago#4
konak0na posted...
Good riddance to all the illegitimate $$ and to any players who quit because they now have to play the game the way it was intended.

Just sorry R* didn't also wipe their garages and Pegasus vehicles.

And three cheers for them removing legitimate money from players that earned it fairly and didn't cheat! OOPS!
---
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Shake and bake!
Ricky Bobby: What does that do? Does that blow your mind? That just happened!
2 years ago#5
My Adder investment has a really great return. Having money is one thing, having money and being smart is another.
2 years ago#6
The legit players who were gifted money were only affected if they spent more than the amount that was earned by jobs.

So if:
legit money (jobs) = $1 mil
gifted money = $5 mil
------------------------------
total = $ 6mil

If you spent more than $1 mil of "earned" money, then apparently you only get $50k back because if they subtract it, you're account would be on the negative.
---
XBL Gamertag: CyberGTX09 / PSN: cybergt09
"Life is the life of life." - Unknown
2 years ago#7
bluntZZy posted...
My Adder investment has a really great return. Having money is one thing, having money and being smart is another.

And people call me a cheater for doing the same bloody thing.
2 years ago#8
still same level and everything :D money no problem, can gain that again in survivals.
---
If you want my PSN PM about it
"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."
2 years ago#9
I think Rockstar was more than fair. I was gifted over 3 billion, I think I earned around 4 million but I spent over 40 million. When I logged on today I was left with 360 thousand, not bad. Plus I have everything I bought, tank, buzzard...etc
---
"Boom, headshot!" - FPS Doug
PSN: Jeko2000
2 years ago#10
JackOfTwoTrades posted...
bluntZZy posted...

And people call me a cheater for doing the same bloody thing.

I guess that makes two of us.... I mean it's not like Martha Stewart never did it. ;)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived