Most evil thing you've done in this game?

#1uNc0nTr011aB13Posted 2/11/2014 4:05:12 PM
Of all the heinous things I've done, this one is by far the worst. I honestly felt a little bad for doing it, but what's done is done.

Some guy was inside LS Customs heavily modding Simeon's high priority vehicle which turned out to be the elusive Tailgater. When he finally left the store, I proceeded to shoot him in the face and drive off with his ride which he foolishly forgot to put a tracker in. I purposely sat outside Simeon's garage until he got close, then sold it right in front of his face.

Five minutes later, I text him a message saying I felt horrible about what I've done and I can dupe him a fully modded Tailgater right out of my garage. What I really did was place an ignition bomb in my own personal vehicle. I drove up to him in my sleek looking ride, honked the horn as a friendly gesture, stepped out, and waited for the boom. Not so surprisingly, the eager noob entered the ride and came to the fiery conclusion that it all was just a nasty trick.

Possibly fuming with anger, he tried to take his revenge but was pistol-whipped in the noggin twice and stabbed in the belly for his efforts. Realizing he was outmatched, he hauled ass in the opposite direction and jumped in the ocean to swim to the airport. One final sniper kill put him away and he left the session shortly after.
---
Take the idiot test; read line below for instructions.
Take the idiot test; read line above for instructions.
#2psnSHAHSHANKPosted 2/11/2014 4:10:45 PM
and people complain why free roam is a shoot on sight affair
---
Your car makes you look like a drug dealer
#3Andyman78Posted 2/11/2014 4:17:46 PM
uNc0nTr011aB13 posted...
Of all the heinous things I've done, this one is by far the worst. I honestly felt a little bad for doing it, but what's done is done.

Some guy was inside LS Customs heavily modding Simeon's high priority vehicle which turned out to be the elusive Tailgater. When he finally left the store, I proceeded to shoot him in the face and drive off with his ride which he foolishly forgot to put a tracker in. I purposely sat outside Simeon's garage until he got close, then sold it right in front of his face.

Five minutes later, I text him a message saying I felt horrible about what I've done and I can dupe him a fully modded Tailgater right out of my garage. What I really did was place an ignition bomb in my own personal vehicle. I drove up to him in my sleek looking ride, honked the horn as a friendly gesture, stepped out, and waited for the boom. Not so surprisingly, the eager noob entered the ride and came to the fiery conclusion that it all was just a nasty trick.

Possibly fuming with anger, he tried to take his revenge but was pistol-whipped in the noggin twice and stabbed in the belly for his efforts. Realizing he was outmatched, he hauled ass in the opposite direction and jumped in the ocean to swim to the airport. One final sniper kill put him away and he left the session shortly after.
Wow, that's pretty cold. I guess it's okay though if you feel bad for it and all.
---
PSN: Andypants78
#4shadyelfPosted 2/11/2014 4:23:19 PM(edited)
haha wow that's cold

worst thing I did was blow up 5 of a crew's cars in the impound and in the process blew up my own car but someone got a kill and had to pay my insurance. If it was the owner of the entity I blew then he had to pay 10,000 for his and 10,000 for mine.
---
?
#5Jeff_AKPosted 2/11/2014 4:22:05 PM
The worst thing I've done IMO (some people would say killing them with my tank, but that's crybaby talk) just randomly sticky bombing people so I could platinum that dumb award. For example. Car parked in front of ammunition, you get a sticky bomb. Simon wants a car, I get there first, sticky bomb. Tricking out your ride at LSC? sticky bombs where you drive out.

I'm not proud of any of that but I did it because Rockstar wanted me to.
---
"Boom, headshot!" - FPS Doug
PSN: Jeko2000
#6MastherBeBadPosted 2/11/2014 4:31:11 PM
The bird.
#7crazyman32Posted 2/11/2014 4:55:08 PM
uNc0nTr011aB13 posted...

That is evil but,funny at the same time.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#8proudgkPosted 2/11/2014 5:01:09 PM
That's what ignition bombs are for. It would have been funnier if he installed one.
---
PSN: proudgk
#9ThrillKillFanPosted 2/11/2014 5:03:35 PM
Any of the numerous times I've sat outside of LSC and waited for someone who was modding their car to come out and blow them and their vehicle up with a single tank shell. It never gets old.

Another thing I did which wasn't really evil so much as hilarious was to put the Simeon car on top of a tall building with walls all around the roof. Then when someone went up there to try and get it down somehow, I picked it up again and took it atop the Maze Bank building in downtown. It was hilarious watching them free fall with it from the top. The car didn't last much longer once it hit the ground and the driver took off.
---
Your best? Losers always whine about 'their best', winners go home and **** the prom queen.- Sean Connery, "The Rock"
#10RatB20Posted 2/11/2014 5:34:43 PM
picking up the weed in weed killer and leading my pursuer on a 30 minute wild goosechase into the army base where he realises he can't get out and leaves the job.

i've only been playing a couple of weeks...
---
"Americans are too in love with the sound of their own voice to speak the truth."
- Revolver Ocelot