What is your weakest area of expertise?

#1Gatx94Posted 2/14/2014 9:51:57 PM
For me, It'd probably have to be parachuting that's probably what i'm weakest at. A close second would maybe be throwing stickys on speeding targets. Everything else i'm pretty okay with.
---
PSN: Android-I7
#2FluffyKidJoePosted 2/14/2014 9:53:54 PM
Deathmatches.

Only really done one proper one.
#3KyonshiPosted 2/14/2014 9:56:41 PM
That would be Deathmatches for me. For some reason, i can't go on a kill streak. Its always me getting shot, shot back my opponent, i get shot back again... Or someone always find a way to get in my back and stealth-kill me.

I prefer driving. Way more comfortable there.
#4digUbetterdeadPosted 2/15/2014 2:03:53 AM
Kyonshi posted...
That would be Deathmatches for me. For some reason, i can't go on a kill streak. Its always me getting shot, shot back my opponent, i get shot back again... Or someone always find a way to get in my back and stealth-kill me.

I prefer driving. Way more comfortable there.

this, exactly. auto-aim (and corner peeking) is the reason why most of the time. whichever person hits L2 first pretty much wins. i hate having free roam shootouts because it always just alternates like that, at best. most of the time i get people who hide behind cover and never come out, so the only way to get them is waste explosives (and money), or leave cover, at which point they auto-aim right at my head and kill me before i get a chance to move. it literally is that fast. i refuse to partake in back and forth shootouts unless its sniping because thats free aim.

im not good at stickying speeding cars either. im also terrible at destroying tanks. it takes way too much to take them out. i tried to see exactly how much when i found someone idle in a tank... i think i used all 8 or 9 of my sticky bombs and 6 or 7 rpg rockets. then i went and grabbed a buzzard, and two more rockets from that finished it. apparently you can snipe them from far enough away but i never get the chance to try it. i probably wouldnt be able to anyway as im no good at sniping things on the move.

im generally not that good with guns in this game. i have some shining moments in fps games when i get on a roll but in 3rd person auto-aim games? forget it. im a driver. (ironic as i hate driving irl.)
---
Sarcasm is lazy man's humor.
#5psnSHAHSHANKPosted 2/15/2014 2:13:24 AM
fbgm.
---
Your car makes you look like a drug dealer
#6Captain_Sexy_TPosted 2/15/2014 2:19:56 AM
Parachute races. Maybe sniping. Not free aim shooting, just sniping. I don't like standing still in PvP modes. Gotta keep moving.
#7gnomefromnomePosted 2/15/2014 2:38:22 AM
I can't land the parachute in the damn bullseye lol
---
Oh my God... That was the dumbest collection of dumbosity I've ever seen! - Famine
http://img303.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gnome3iu.jpg
#8ScottehyPosted 2/15/2014 2:45:42 AM
Mine would be when I play a lagged deathmatch with only fists/melee. I find I die 3 - 4 seconds before I even get close to them. I've yet to figure out how to counter or work a way around it. More amusing is when the deathmatch finishes and the other team is still beating everyone up for another 10 odd seconds. Just shows how lagged it can be when you're playing with every country at once.
#9Neo_LedahPosted 2/15/2014 3:46:57 AM
I agree with Captain_Sexy_T, if you stay put in a deathmatch you're an easy target, nothing worse than to be killed by a grenade/sticky bomb

I'm pretty decent at everything though if I had to pick one, my weakest would be driving
#10Dreadsword101Posted 2/15/2014 4:07:05 AM(edited)
Melee combat.

Seriously, nothing I do allows me to hit other players. Counter? I get beaten down while the animation for it is still going. Anything else? I get hit before I can do anything else.

Although I suspect lag is a factor in that. I might be able to do better without lag.
---
3DS FC: 3909-7732-4433 IGN: Ethan
This isn't just an FC, it's an FC.