That most recent hilarious fail?

#1Duddridge1Posted 3/23/2014 3:58:36 PM
Mine has to be today while trying to steal a Jet in Fort Zancudo..

I was in a Buzzard and jumped out to parachute in, I just land on a Jet and seconds later the same Buzzard crashes onto the Jet right on top of me and blew me to the high Heavens.
Someone was just outside the Fort watching this happen too.

Anyone have anything they'd like to add?
#2gnomefromnomePosted 3/23/2014 4:07:00 PM
I was tailing a user with a Cargo Bob over by Mt. Chiliad, trying to spook him a little bit. At first I made it look like I was in a car tailing him on the trail, and as I got closer I started hovering over him. All of a sudden the blades hit a tree or side of a cliff and the Cargo bob loses altitude quickly. In a large explosion, I manage to kill my self and take out the poor user right below me.
---
Oh my God... That was the dumbest collection of dumbosity I've ever seen! - Famine
http://img303.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gnome3iu.jpg
#3edjdsterrenPosted 3/23/2014 4:14:37 PM
I remember when I wasplaying The Los Santos Connection with two randoms...

They died very fast, and was up to me to finish the mission. I almost did without a scratch and decently fast. The last part, however, I forgot to destroy ONE of the Buzzards.

After destroying the plane, I've ejected from my Buzzard and landed somewhere near Zancudo. As I started to walk to the street after calling the mechanic to deliver my vehicle, the Buzzard I didn't destroyed came out of nowhere and shot me down with a missile.

Result: Mission Failed.

For the next 30 minutes, I was like: "What the heck happened here!?"
---
PSN ID: Edson_JD_Sterren
#4FutureShockUKPosted 3/23/2014 4:49:39 PM
Messing about with my friend in a pickup truck, sitting in the back whilst he goes offroad, then he hits a jump and lands nose down.

I get catapulted out of the back right into the freeway, being hit out of mid-air by a semi truck, killing me instantly. Semi then jackknifed and flipped, causing a huge pileup.

It looked badass as hell, but I was just stuck in disbelief as my friend laughed his head off at it.
---
Do you like hurting other people?
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK. http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/hounds_of_injustice Feel free to join!
#5TalesPosted 3/23/2014 5:11:44 PM
I was just about to fire a grenade with my grenade launcher in a death match when a team mate suddenly jump right in front of me. "Tahles committed suicide"
#6iToro86Posted 3/23/2014 5:17:09 PM
One day I attacked an armored truck, somehow ended up with four stars, stuck on a rooftop, I call my friend over to pick me up (I forgot what happened to my car), he gets near me in an alleyway, I hop down and get ran the f*** over by a cop car.

I am a victim of police brutality.
---
PSN: JP86_tb
"Raiden, what's your status?" "Wet and miserable."
#7Spdwyblu05xrunPosted 3/23/2014 5:23:00 PM
Standing on Mt. Covet watching a Cargobob with container ALMOST turn upside down. Pilot finally gets control, disappears, I breathe sigh of relief only to see MISSION FAILED: CONTAINER WAS DESTROYED. So I guess 'ol dude clipped one of those hard to see cell towers or turbines. Happy ending though, we got'er done the next time.
---
Mr. Harding feels very peculiar.
#8Freeney_SackGodPosted 3/23/2014 5:37:11 PM
Bounty hunting in my Z type with my buddy
Saw a guy w bounty in a cop car, chased said bounty down, as I near I toss a sticky on him, he starts going in reverse as I throw so he's too close for comfort with the sticky on his car now. He starts blasting me n my buddy with bullets. By now were like side by side in an alley and I'm almost dead. I try and smash reverse, and ignite the sticky. Wasn't far enough away.... Killed bounty for 1k but also killed my buddy and myself n had to pay 11k for insurance. Worst bounty ever!
---
Posting of Gamefaqs is like the 5th best thing i do
#9barbera66Posted 3/23/2014 6:04:27 PM
Well, I'm a laser guy. Usually the only time my flight comes to an end is when I crash the damn thing, and its humiliating! Usually the target will see me and I'll be lining up my approach, maybe a few passes, then I swoop in and.... Boom didn't pull up in time. Then I get spawn killed by an angry lobby lol
#10Ryan_SilverFoxPosted 3/23/2014 6:52:06 PM
Once in a Survival match, I lined up a shot with the RPG on a helicopter that wasn't moving around. Perfect shot... or so I thought.

Pulled the trigger, the rocket flew... and blew up on... I couldn't even tell. Either it was the telephone line or a stray bird. Either way, it interrupted the rocket and I failed the shot. Had to MG it down.