That train..

#1Duddridge1Posted 3/24/2014 5:52:55 PM
Almost everytime I'm delivering a High Priority Vehicle to Simeon and about drive over the tracks in a certain area the barriers come down and the train passes, the first time this happened I thought it was just good timing but after a few times I was seeing a pattern, now it happens almost every single time where now I see the tracks and accelerate over them to avoid having to stop for the barriers..

Is this to make players stop so other players have a chance to take the HPV because I'm pretty sure it's not a coincidence.
#2GMRBERTPosted 3/24/2014 5:58:20 PM
The train used to always pass by when I was getting my car from the impound lot
---
Kifflom!
#3Tom_KBAPosted 3/24/2014 6:01:36 PM
GMRBERT posted...
The train used to always pass by when I was getting my car from the impound lot

This happens to me as well, if I have a bounty on me I jump on it
#4GasmanOAVPosted 3/24/2014 6:25:23 PM
Duddridge1 posted...
Almost everytime I'm delivering a High Priority Vehicle to Simeon and about drive over the tracks in a certain area the barriers come down and the train passes, the first time this happened I thought it was just good timing but after a few times I was seeing a pattern, now it happens almost every single time where now I see the tracks and accelerate over them to avoid having to stop for the barriers..

Is this to make players stop so other players have a chance to take the HPV because I'm pretty sure it's not a coincidence.

I always get the train too. I make sure I'm going quick enough when I get close to the tracks to get by before the gate comes down. I have had the gate hit the top of my vehicle, but Simeon didn't look at the top of the truck so I still got full price.
---
I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want it to be today.
#5InfernoSDPosted 3/24/2014 6:33:02 PM
Trains are like all other vehicles in that they only spawn close to you. I don't know exactly what their spawning mechanics are, I've never noticed consistent train spawns like that.
---
|| ||\ || ||"" ||"" ||"") ||\ || /''''\
|| || \|| ||"" ||, ||""\ || \|| \,,,/
#6Duddridge1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 4:25:19 PM
InfernoSD posted...
Trains are like all other vehicles in that they only spawn close to you. I don't know exactly what their spawning mechanics are, I've never noticed consistent train spawns like that.

That's one of my theories but it doesn't always spawn, I delivered a car to Simeon today and the barriers didn't ring or move at all.
#7JOKR_bAd_habitzPosted 3/25/2014 4:36:10 PM
I almost always get that when I'm delivering any vehicle to the docks, whether they're in the text list or a HPV. It's pretty common for me to get my roof scratched on the second barrier, which is irritating because I usually get it there spotless.
#8wigsplasherPosted 3/26/2014 9:05:34 AM
InfernoSD posted...

Does that mean there can be more than 1 train?
---
We will go on a journey. A journey of scooters.
#9fixxxer93Posted 3/26/2014 10:41:37 AM
wigsplasher posted...
InfernoSD posted...

That would be a good experiment for two people to try. I think there is because even though the engine doesn't change, the cars behind it do.
---
Ask for psn
I just wanna watch the whole world burn.....
#10wigsplasherPosted 3/26/2014 11:15:34 AM
fixxxer93 posted...
wigsplasher posted...
InfernoSD posted...

That would be a good experiment for two people to try. I think there is because even though the engine doesn't change, the cars behind it do.

Intradesting
---
We will go on a journey. A journey of scooters.