Need jetpacks and jumps fixed and its the game of the generation

#1orcagamersPosted 3/25/2014 6:20:38 AM
Want billboards next to the jump displaying my avatar if i made the best jump like in the great racing open world adventure game NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED.. Oh and jetpacks. Now.
---
orcas and dinos are out parents in time
#2orcagamers(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 6:23:07 AM
Also:

- You should be able to walk thru the whole GTA 5 Map as a GIANT or MECH

- Fix camera position in cinemativ view (o) to your favorite one instead of it automatically changing every 3 seconds.
---
orcas and dinos are out parents in time
#3psnSHAHSHANKPosted 3/25/2014 8:36:19 AM
euthanasia
---
Your car makes you look like a drug dealer
#4JOKR_bAd_habitzPosted 3/25/2014 8:45:58 AM
No and no. Stunt jumps are a pretty bland part of the game. Most of the best jumps I've hit weren't a stunt jump. And jetpacks really aren't that cool. The one in SA is only useful for getting on buildings fast and assaulting Ballas from the sky.

HAHAHAHA No. Mechs? Really? And a cinematic view wouldn't be very cinematic if it was a fixed camera.
#5mikemikePosted 3/25/2014 9:06:47 AM
I would loooooooooove jetpacks. Gives a birds eye view of the land and for exploring. The same can be done in a helicopter or plane perhaps, but I find controlling a jetback easier.

---
We play for fun not to ruin the online experience for others. Join us for a non back stabbing good time http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/deluxe_revolver
#6ash274Posted 3/25/2014 11:11:13 AM
Jetpacks in freeroam mean one thing to me: skeet shooting

Plus, if I'm in my Buzzard (or a Lazer) and anything airborne gets auto-aim targeting, jetpackers don't stand a chance
---
-Ash (PSN: ash-274)
Atari 2600, 2x NES (Powerpad & Zapper), SNES, N64, 2x GB (6volt), GBC, GBA, PS2, PS3 (160GB), Wii, iPhone4, iPad1
#7Claimh_SoliasPosted 3/25/2014 4:11:26 PM
psnSHAHSHANK posted...
euthanasia

Thanks for this, I really needed it.
---
:/xU rre vega a.u.k. zz ayulsa siance/ xU rre vega a.u.k. zodal sechel/:
This is not an eternal paradise. it is only a city of the dead.
#8play_the_game17Posted 3/25/2014 5:11:56 PM
ash274 posted...

Plus, if I'm in my Buzzard (or a Lazer) and anything airborne gets auto-aim targeting, jetpackers don't stand a chance

"Hey using this jetpack is so freakin awes...."

WASTED
ash274 Sniped you.
---
I'm the guy from that thing!!
#9ash274Posted 3/25/2014 5:28:36 PM
play_the_game17 posted...
ash274 posted...

WASTED
ash274 Sniped you.

Exactly!
---
-Ash (PSN: ash-274)
Atari 2600, 2x NES (Powerpad & Zapper), SNES, N64, 2x GB (6volt), GBC, GBA, PS2, PS3 (160GB), Wii, iPhone4, iPad1
#10Duddridge1Posted 3/26/2014 1:00:34 PM
ash274 posted...
play_the_game17 posted...
ash274 posted...

WASTED
ash274 Sniped you.

Exactly!

Would be way funnier if someone was on a jetpack and suddenly gets shredded why helicopter/plane blades. People would find a way to use jetpacks for grieving or something anyway.