One more space in my garage.

#1GonzoGuyPosted 3/25/2014 5:44:27 AM
SO I got one space in my garage and I'm wondering what to put in it.
Thinking about maybe a Sanchez: what kind of upgrades can you get for that? I already have the BF which I like but that Sanchez is just crazy.
If you had one more space (R* cranked the garages up to 11), what would you put there?
#2xnoelzPosted 3/25/2014 6:58:41 AM
I would get a Jester personally.
I'd recommend the Akuma if you don't have any bikes yet.
---
"...There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every f***ing time."
#3GonzoGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 7:05:04 AM
I actually have a P Bati which I like (for the city, it was a tough choice between that and Akuma) but I want the Sanchez for biking up (and lets face it, off) mountains.
#4Mp3fan244Posted 3/25/2014 8:12:33 AM
Two questions:

1. What cars are in your other spots?

2. How large is your budget?
#5GonzoGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 9:49:13 AM(edited)
Thats a practical request but my garage is half whimsy half practicality so don't laugh:
Fusilade (My first)
Elegy (free & fast)
Bati (because I like crotch rockets)
Entity (because I have one supercar)
Ocelot Jackal (I use it for missions, it's good, zippy, and seats 4)
BFInjection (because it looks my favorite RC car when I was a kid)
Roosevelt (what, I think it looks cool; makes me feel like Vito Corleone)
Rat Loader (my free, freeroam 'I dont care what happens to it' car, I put the remote bomb mod on it for greifers)
Dominator (my preferred muscle car; I like mustangs)
Emporor (My best friend had a car like this we always drove to Atlantic City in. I'm either going to get rid of this or the Jackal for my 4 seater mission wagon)

If I had 5 more spaces, I would get the Sanchez, Gauntlet, Infernus, that AstonMartin classic, and I would leave one free for future dlc.

Budget doesn't matter, money is quickly made in this game.
#6ash274Posted 3/25/2014 10:02:05 AM
Based on the rest of your garage, just keep Ballers in the open space and sell them as you need to until new content is released that includes a vehicle you want. That's what I'm doing with what I have right now.
---
-Ash (PSN: ash-274)
Atari 2600, 2x NES (Powerpad & Zapper), SNES, N64, 2x GB (6volt), GBC, GBA, PS2, PS3 (160GB), Wii, iPhone4, iPad1
#7IamI3rianPosted 3/25/2014 10:42:56 AM
By Ballers he means Felon GT's.

Ballers are everywhere, GT's are not.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Do NOT say 'literally' without a clue what it means
#8Mp3fan244Posted 3/25/2014 11:39:50 AM
GonzoGuy posted...
Thats a practical request but my garage is half whimsy half practicality so don't laugh:
Fusilade (My first)
Elegy (free & fast)
Bati (because I like crotch rockets)
Entity (because I have one supercar)
Ocelot Jackal (I use it for missions, it's good, zippy, and seats 4)
BFInjection (because it looks my favorite RC car when I was a kid)
Roosevelt (what, I think it looks cool; makes me feel like Vito Corleone)
Rat Loader (my free, freeroam 'I dont care what happens to it' car, I put the remote bomb mod on it for greifers)
Dominator (my preferred muscle car; I like mustangs)
Emporor (My best friend had a car like this we always drove to Atlantic City in. I'm either going to get rid of this or the Jackal for my 4 seater mission wagon)

If I had 5 more spaces, I would get the Sanchez, Gauntlet, Infernus, that AstonMartin classic, and I would leave one free for future dlc.

Budget doesn't matter, money is quickly made in this game.

I'm glad I asked. I was about to recommend the Entity, but seeing as you already have one, never mind.

I can, however, offer a suggestion: Get the Fugitive. I have a friend who is above level 200 who originally ripped on it to no end, but when he actually tried it and fully upgraded it, it became his designated work car because he loved it so much. Since your budget is essentially unlimited, try it out and see if it fits you. One of the best parts about the Fugitive, aside from its excellent handling is that there's one (if not a couple) parked at the starting area for Rooftop Rumble, so you can grab one if you're a fan of grinding RR like myself.
#9GonzoGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 2:48:44 PM
Interesting, fully upgraded, would you say its better than the Ocelot Jackal? If I got a Fugitive, it would probably replace that. I don't need both...and a Roosevelt.