We're through the looking glass people! Rooftop Rumble's gone!

#11FutureShockUK(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 1:04:43 PM
infernopro posted...
Rockstar said they will be working on the issues within that mission and the mission should be back up in a week.

A.K.A They're lowering the payout by the sounds of things.
---
Do you like hurting other people?
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK. http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/hounds_of_injustice Feel free to join!
#12infernoproPosted 3/25/2014 1:12:23 PM
FutureShockUK posted...
infernopro posted...
Rockstar said they will be working on the issues within that mission and the mission should be back up in a week.

That wouldn't surprise me one dang bit.
---
PSN: Bryant Prince
"The Southern Gentleman" 3DS ID: 01-73-2013-9542
#13FluffyKidJoePosted 3/25/2014 1:12:24 PM
FutureShockUK posted...
infernopro posted...

I think people found a glitch where they could blow up the package to avoid having to deliver it or something. They're probably just fixing that.
#14Lainer74Posted 3/25/2014 1:12:46 PM
No big loss for me. I mostly killed pedestrians and npcs by their pools before going to Madrazos anyway.
#15iLoveMyEgoPosted 3/25/2014 1:14:01 PM
FluffyKidJoe posted...
FutureShockUK posted...
infernopro posted...

I think people found a glitch where they could blow up the package to avoid having to deliver it or something. They're probably just fixing that.

I won't be surprised if they slip a nerf in the payout as well.
#16Trone_ColbyPosted 3/25/2014 1:16:07 PM
New payout 9,000 for first timers, 5,750 of repeats.
---
PSN: Trone_Colby; Playing GTA V. Racing.
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/trone_colby/games/gtav/jobs/
#17supersonicfan01Posted 3/25/2014 2:35:30 PM
I think a good nerf is in order. Same goes for coveted. I'm sick of choosing Quick Job and ending up in one of those two missions. Worse still, 70% of the time it's a waste of time because the host kicks me, because apparently 70% of grinders are too stupid to set the session to Closed.
#18jazztronautPosted 3/25/2014 2:43:00 PM
supersonicfan01 posted...
I think a good nerf is in order. Same goes for coveted. I'm sick of choosing Quick Job and ending up in one of those two missions. Worse still, 70% of the time it's a waste of time because the host kicks me, because apparently 70% of grinders are too stupid to set the session to Closed.

I had one guy call me a bunch of swear words and told me to get lost when I did a quick job and landed one he was hosting for himself and his friends. Dude: close your sessions then ya dummy
---
its a long way to go when you don't know where you're going...
#19SwiftsharkPosted 3/25/2014 2:55:31 PM
If indeed RR is gone then so be it. I played the hell out of it and am finally north of 120.

It was a fun mission though with the Heli. For RP grinders there's still 'Cleaning the Carhouse' (landing Heli on the roof) and a few solo races.
---
PSN: oferrier
#20Trone_ColbyPosted 3/25/2014 2:57:44 PM(edited)
To those that say nerf it cuz they tired of landing on that job. Heres a genius idea. Host a mission. You aint gotta worry about RR OR coveted or whatever.

That is all.
---
PSN: Trone_Colby; Playing GTA V. Racing.
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/trone_colby/games/gtav/jobs/