We're through the looking glass people! Rooftop Rumble's gone!

#21iLoveMyEgoPosted 3/25/2014 3:02:39 PM
Trone_Colby posted...
To those that say nerf it cuz they tired of landing on that job. Heres a genius idea. Host a mission. You aint gotta worry about RR OR coveted or whatever.

That is all.

Na they need something to complain about or else they make more lame heist topics.
#22NineteenthCrossPosted 3/25/2014 3:02:40 PM
Rooftop Rumble.

EXP 10000 / Your Lv.
Repeats 5000/ Your Lv.

Cash $10,000/ Your Lv.
Repeats $5000/ Your Lv.
Rounded down.

There, I fixed Rooftop Rumble in a way Rock$tar would approve of.
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs. Stick your fingers in your ears and pretend you can't hear other people's opinions and call them trolls.
http://nineteenth.wordpress.com/
#23Trone_ColbyPosted 3/25/2014 3:06:44 PM
iLoveMyEgo posted...
Trone_Colby posted...
To those that say nerf it cuz they tired of landing on that job. Heres a genius idea. Host a mission. You aint gotta worry about RR OR coveted or whatever.

That is all.

Na they need something to complain about or else they make more lame heist topics.

Lmao
---
PSN: Trone_Colby; Playing GTA V. Racing.
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/trone_colby/games/gtav/jobs/
#24supersonicfan01Posted 3/25/2014 3:09:18 PM
Trone_Colby posted...

That is all.

How about no. RR hosters are responsible for closing their session if they don't want anyone else to join. They have no reason to leave the session open if they're just going to kick everyone that shows up. Asking that everybody else stop using Quick Job solely because these people are too lazy to close the d*** session is moronic.

Anyway... I'm fully confident that Rockstar WILL nerf the mission eventually anyway. It's just a matter of time. They can't have that kind of easy money going around, after all.
#25Trone_ColbyPosted 3/25/2014 3:10:42 PM
I cant speak for others but I do close mine. Hell I even solo it.
---
PSN: Trone_Colby; Playing GTA V. Racing.
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/trone_colby/games/gtav/jobs/
#26iLoveMyEgoPosted 3/25/2014 3:11:33 PM
supersonicfan01 posted...
Trone_Colby posted...

That is all.

How about no. RR hosters are responsible for closing their session if they don't want anyone else to join. They have no reason to leave the session open if they're just going to kick everyone that shows up. Asking that everybody else stop using Quick Job solely because these people are too lazy to close the d*** session is moronic.

See what I mean? you know I think we can go for another lame heist topic.
#27supersonicfan01Posted 3/25/2014 3:16:09 PM
Trone_Colby posted...
I cant speak for others but I do close mine. Hell I even solo it.

I do the same. I have my settings to Closed by default and open it if I feel like playing with randoms. Takes NO effort on my part and I don't end up wasting anybody's time. ;)
#28CTLMPosted 3/25/2014 3:20:19 PM
So, what you're saying is, in summary of all these posts and opinions, that some people were sick of RR? I am surprised in a way. I could fill that mission usually in seconds, whereas most missions do take longer to fill
---
PSN:CPortzline
#29rpacisPosted 3/25/2014 3:27:34 PM
In the past, doing quick jobs can sometimes throw you into a "closed" session. I assume that they fixed that bug already and "closed" sessions are truly closed now?
---
PSN: RyosukeFC3S
GamerTag: RyosukeFC3S1978
#30c_yoderPosted 3/25/2014 3:42:37 PM
supersonicfan01 posted...
Trone_Colby posted...

That is all.

Anyway... I'm fully confident that Rockstar WILL nerf the mission eventually anyway. It's just a matter of time. They can't have that kind of easy money going around, after all.

What exactly do you think is going to happen if they nerf Rooftop Rumble? That there's suddenly going to be an influx of variety in hosted missions?

Hell no, son, they'll move on to the next best paying/RP mission and grind the s*** out of that. Give it a week or two, and you'll feel the same way about that mission. Crippling the payout of a single mission isn't going to kill off grinders, not by a long shot.
---
Now playing: Bioshock Infinite
Now anticipating: