We're through the looking glass people! Rooftop Rumble's gone!

#31play_the_game17Posted 3/25/2014 4:44:56 PM
Guess R*'s mad nobody does Survivals anymore? After reading, I'm with the field on a lot of this.

On topic, I'm in favor of them modifying the Rumble, not getting rid of t completely though. While I like the mission and have no problem grinding it, nobody wanted to run missions anymore.

It was Accept invite to Rumble, Play Rumble, Get payout and go back to freemode. Rinse and repeat. It got to the point where I kill the enemies and then run around punching pedestrians while someone delivered the docs. I refuse to race so i'll find other ways to get paid, I really just want the RP though.

As far as the hosting mission thing, I agree, close your missions if you don't want anyone to join. All it takes is a few button presses to do it. Those that get mad at players who join through Quick Job are indeed lazy idiots.
---
I'm the guy from that thing!!
#32Freeney_SackGodPosted 3/25/2014 4:44:58 PM
iLoveMyEgo posted...
Trone_Colby posted...
To those that say nerf it cuz they tired of landing on that job. Heres a genius idea. Host a mission. You aint gotta worry about RR OR coveted or whatever.

That is all.

Na they need something to complain about or else they make more lame heist topics.

For sure, or they'll complain about tanks or something else. I work with the public.... A lot if ppl wana complain just to complain.... They're ignorant
---
Posting of Gamefaqs is like the 5th best thing i do
#33Captain_Sexy_TPosted 3/25/2014 4:58:02 PM
supersonicfan01 posted...
Trone_Colby posted...
I cant speak for others but I do close mine. Hell I even solo it.

I do the same. I have my settings to Closed by default and open it if I feel like playing with randoms. Takes NO effort on my part and I don't end up wasting anybody's time. ;)

But you get less RP for clearing it solo. More players = more RP.

Someone messaged me about some sort of RP glitch on Rooftop, I think R* took it down either to fix that or whatever the other glitch is where you blow up the package.

But just in case Rooftop really is getting nerfed, the next best mission is Stocks and Scares. All you need is someone who is fast at hacking. Like me. 25 seconds max on a bad day.
#34johnny_payPosted 3/25/2014 6:25:44 PM
while it may be gone, i do seem to get martin giving me the mission alot more than before.
#35UnknownMercPosted 3/25/2014 7:41:02 PM
I got it to show up in the menu again but it's buggy.

Had it finish properly but didn't get any payment.
---
"The object of war isn't to die for your country, but to make the other bastards die for theirs"
- General George S. Patton, Jr.
#36Claimh_SoliasPosted 3/25/2014 8:26:03 PM
It's not gone or "taken down" it was a server hiccup....
---
:/xU rre vega a.u.k. zz ayulsa siance/ xU rre vega a.u.k. zodal sechel/:
This is not an eternal paradise. it is only a city of the dead.
#37ChumpNorrisPosted 3/25/2014 8:36:25 PM
I figured they took it down because of the 30 sec glitch but people are saying its back.
---
Give me money. Money me. Money now. Me a money needing a lot now.
#38Claimh_SoliasPosted 3/25/2014 8:37:49 PM
ChumpNorris posted...
I figured they took it down because of the 30 sec glitch but people are saying its back.

Nope, it never really went anywhere, some people've been playing it all day.
---
:/xU rre vega a.u.k. zz ayulsa siance/ xU rre vega a.u.k. zodal sechel/:
This is not an eternal paradise. it is only a city of the dead.
#39MrcTOtheJPosted 3/25/2014 9:33:57 PM
Oh well, most of the time I just run high paying missions in general, while it's missed, it's no big deal, as I never singularly grinded it that often.
---
PSN:MrcTOtheJ
Add Me, just tell me where you're from when you do
#40MOJOv6Posted 3/25/2014 9:58:20 PM
This has happened 3 times that I've noticed it's not a big deal.
---
sf-central.com/forums
PSN: mojomujari