So what can we possibly expect in the ps4 version?

#1Coryo61827Posted 6/11/2014 9:22:16 PM
Topic. Would it be possible that we would be able to play gta online with more than 16 people? Obviously the graphics are getting a little boost. The comparison shots I've seen look amazing. I was actually surprised how different it looked.

I also heard they are adding more views too, like a cockpit view and what not.

Would love to see more modes too! I'm so excited to see what the ps4 version brings us lol.

And new weapons! You have no idea how much I want a flamethrower!
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.14
#2Raven_CyarmPosted 6/12/2014 1:23:53 AM
I don't know, why don't you go ask them?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/805601-grand-theft-auto-v
---
Using more exclamation points or question marks doesn't make your statement or question more valid. It just makes it look stupid.
#3XBPilotPosted 6/12/2014 4:02:02 AM
You can expect people to play the same one or two missions over and over all day long.

You can also expect a lot of whining. Particularly how Rockstar is FORCING them to play the same one or two missions over and over.
#4El_FrostyPosted 6/12/2014 4:43:59 AM
I'm guessing initially it'll just be technical improvements, more players, longer view distance, more npc peds and cars with more variety, resolution and texture improvements and shorter load times. willing to bet that it won't be long till next gen only dlc hits though.
---
PSN ID: El_Frosty
We will rescue!
#5OmegaShinkaiPosted 6/12/2014 5:36:50 AM
I hope vehicles can actually reach their listed top speed since the game'll be able to handle more.
#6JenniferTatePosted 6/12/2014 10:05:43 AM
I'm hoping for denser peds and traffic online. Recently started a new story mode and was surprised at how.much more populated it was.
---
"That is just the way with some people. They get down on a thing when they dont know nothing about it." - Mark Twain, Huckleberry Finn
#7DrLobotomyPosted 6/12/2014 10:48:19 AM
Characters deleted when you attempt to transfer them from PS3 to PS4?

Cloud Servers down?
#8Ryan_SilverFoxPosted 6/12/2014 1:14:38 PM
Guys... it's basicly a port with improved graphics. There might be a bit of small changes here and there, but the game is essentially going to be the same.
#9Coryo61827(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 3:57:08 PM
Right but rockstar has already added that they will be adding more stuff to the ps4/xbox one versions. Such as different animals, hammerhead sharks. etc. they said more info to come as well so yea.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.14
#10CODYQX4Posted 6/12/2014 4:45:01 PM
Coryo61827 posted...
Right but rockstar has already added that they will be adding more stuff to the ps4/xbox one versions. Such as different animals, hammerhead sharks. etc. they said more info to come as well so yea.

First person to Cargobob a moving Adder, dump it into the sea, then parachute and take a photo of that guy getting eaten by a shark wins the internet.